trouble maker

My father was best friends with john teller, sean black was my fathers name and he was in with the sons of anarchy club. I was with gemma a lot of my childhood while my dad and john were on runs with the club.

Years ago my father and john died in a crash with a truck on a huge highway and ever since jax has always looked over me and made sure I was safe and once he became the president of the club he made sure I got a motorcycle and always had either him or Opie with me but trouble always seemed to find me not because I always knew that I was safe but I just had a nack for trouble with others and that's how I got into this situation I'm in now.

Three big trucks followed me onto the hallway and when it came to an end I stopped turning the bike to it's side and the men got out the leader stepping closer to me "you know little lady this is about the last time you tease and I don't get what I want" he spat in my face gripping onto my chin "ooh but that's where you fucked up you know putting your hands on me" he laughed "and how's that?" I pointed to the motorcycles circling the trucks "that's my other half hun" I said pushing his hand off my face and riding over to jax's bike "what mess did you get into this time?" He looked over at me sighing "just working" I smiled innocently.

"your lady likes to show off the goods and not put out" "I did not. You were harassing me and tried grabbing up on me and got pissed off when ope was gonna beat your ass so now you chose to come after me a day after" I laughed leaning forward on my bike "I suggest you leave my girl alone or your boys will find pieces of you in all of there front yards" jax said not even bothering getting off his bike "we don't want that beef" the leader said and hopped in his truck and they all rode off.

"Stop getting into shit with people luna I can't always show up!" "I don't always mean to damn jax!" "Right little ol innocent you!" He kept yelling at me until gemma came into the club house "you two argue like your actually together" she laughed walking past us lighting a cigarette "maybe if jax got off his ego he would ask me to be his girl instead of just assuming" he scoffed "my ego?!" "Here we go again" I said sitting at the bar grabbing a bottle and a shot glass "and didn't I tell you to stop drinking" he yelled snatching the bottle "uggh jax your not my dad he already croaked" i snapped grabbing the bottle right out of his hand my rings smacking against the bottle and walking to my bike about to ride home "where are you going now!" He chased after me "home jackson im tired i had enough of you for today"

I got on the bike with the bottle in my hand riding not that far from the club to my house and spent most of the night drinking and sitting in bed "dad I get so lonely without you I mean I got the club and jax ugh I don't know I love jax everyone knows that but he acts like ya know my father and sometimes I can't handle it" I sat there for a minute in silence just absorbing everything around me slowly getting a little woozy "lay down luna" the voice made me jump.

Jax stood in my doorway "your tired and drunk you need some sleep" I rolled my eyes "see dad" I said throwing my hands into the air "what?" Jax said looking around "nothing just came hold me til I fall asleep please" he chuckled and layed at my side pulling me close to him I slowly started to drift off "I love you beautiful" I smiled against his chest "back at ya hot stuff".