Childhood with Lynne

During Childhood

Lynne was one of your most precious childhood friends. You and lynne would always play together and have sleepovers with each other.

But one day everything changed when you went to lynne's house like how you always do, but when you got there you were told that lynne was waiting for you in her room. So you walked upstairs and enter her bedroom and see that she was in a white dress and she told you if you wanted to play family and to pretend you both were married to each other and she started blushing.
You told her that you wanted to play something else and she got mad and she told you to play family or else. You didn't want to play so you started walking out of the room and she tackled you to the floor and started hitting you all over your body.

Lynne was standing over you with a angry glare and said "(Y/N) let's play house or i will hit you again and start bullying you in school". No lynne you change you are a big meanie and i don't want to be friends anymore you said crying. You start running away and you hear lynne scream "your going to pay for it at school  (y/n)".

Everyday at school you would avoid lynne because you were scared that she would hurt you like ymir. Also that she was a foot taller then you and a bit stronger.You start eating your lunch when you see ymir walking up to you with a mischievous smile and you get up to walk away but you bump into someone and you look up to see it was lynne with a mischievous smile also. You try to get up and run away but you are grabbed by lynne while ymir gets your lunch and throw into the trash and they both start kicking and punching you while you start crying.

At Graduation:
You and some friends you made have graduate from elementary school and move onto middle school. Hey (Y/N) my mom wants to take a picture of you and me said lynne. Wait we aren't friends anymore and why should i.(Y/N) i told my mom that we are still  bestfriends and that we are really close so let's take the picture together or i will beat your ass. Okay lynne let's take the picture and we walked to her mom and we let her take the picture and i put on a fake smile because i didn't like lynne anymore. Lynne's favorite way to bully you was physically.