Apologies and Deception

Start from the beginning

"Well (Y/n), you could've just said you wanted us to be on the floor." Connor laughed as he watched you try to push and kick them off.

"Tsk, tsk. We're much stronger than you dear." Aiden said as he leaned towards your ear. "Although I don't mind watching you struggle against us."

Your face went a deeper shade of red.

"I'm done playing." Connor stated and you felt his nose and lips brush against your neck again.

Aiden nodded in agreement and leaned in.

Simultaneously, their lips latched onto your skin and you whimpered.

"S-sto...stop!" You managed to get out as you weakly tried to regain control of your limbs.

Aiden hummed in amusement causing a tickling feeling on your neck. You gasped as you felt Connors teeth come in contact with your skin, Aidens following soon after. Instead of settling for just one spot like before, they trailed them down your neck onto your collarbone. You whimpered and thrashed around, but nothing worked.

Finally, they pulled away and stared down at you. You couldn't figure out what expression was on their faces.

"Your noises are so cute..." Connor murmured as his fingertips brushed across the already forming bruises.

"Oh I cant wait for the masquerade." Aiden breathed as he got off you. Taking the opportunity, you shoved Connor away and ran towards the bathroom.

Staring into the mirror, your eyes widened. There would be no way to hide what they had just done. Purple and blue bruises trailed down the sides and front of your neck and stopped right above your chest.

You clenched your hands into fists as you walked back into the bedroom.

"Oooh, so scary. I think she's mad at us brother." Connor commented as he watched you come up to them.

You swung your hand forward and slapped him. He stared at you shocked for a moment before grinning.

"Now dear. If you're going to slap me, do it properly. Do it harder." He held your wrist and looked down at you in amusement.

Aiden came up behind you and nuzzled his face into your hair, "She's so physical. I love it."

"S-stop it!" You yelled. "Don't I have to go somewhere!?"

Aiden sighed and stepped away, "Yes. But we can have some more fun after you get your dress."

Connors eyes glinted mischievously as he let your wrist go. You ran out of the room.

Crazy princes! You can't just say stuff like that!  You mentally screamed as you made your way to the fitting room.

Opening the door, you stepped inside and peered around.

"Florence?" You called out as you made your way to the back of the room.

"Over here dear!" She answered as she poked her head around a rack of clothing. You made your way over, noticing a knocked over rack, before coming face to face with the elderly woman.

She shoved a pile of (f/c) fabric into your arms and glanced at your neck before pointing at the changing area.

Embarrassed, you walked over and quickly undressed yourself. Sliding the dress over your head, you silently prayed that it covered the marks the princes had left on you. Staring back at the mirror, your jaw dropped. Oh it didn't come close to covering anything. The dress itself was (f/c) and it hung off the shoulders, leaving your entire neck and collarbone exposed. It was made of a light, but soft fabric that billowed out from your waist and ended above your knees. It was very beautiful, but not ideal for your situation.