Please Change This Monster Inside

Ok second chapter plz comment and rate ppl.. love ya!!!! 

Chapter 2 

-*Eddy's POV*- 

*BEEP*  

*BEEP* 

*BEEP* 

*BEEP* 

I slammed my hand on the alarm and groaned. I pitied myself for the lack of sleep. I kicked off the sheets in frustration and lazily rolled of the bed slowly and onto the floor.  I took a deep breath before hauling myself up. I decided to skip the shower since I only had 4 hours at the university today.  

I staggered to the closet still half sleep and decide to wear some dark shaded blue Arizona jeans, a white t shirt with a dark blue and black plaid shirt over it, and my all white Nike high tops. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth when I heard a little, sweet voice mumble my name from the door. 

"Eddy, I'm hungry," my little sister, Anna, whined. She dragged her feet cutely across the floor to stand in front of me. I bent down to pick her up and balanced her on my hip as I wiped my mouth on the back of my hand. I gave her a quick kiss on her chubby cheeks.

"Good morning Princess Anna." I said with an English accent and she responded with an innocent giggle.

I walk out of my room and down the hallway and descended down the staircase. I made Anna a fried hotdog with pancake batter as the bread, a sandwich, and eggs with syrup. I also fixed myself a plate and we sat down to eat.

I listened to her as she told me about a boy in her class who always gets into trouble and who is her best friend.

I've always been there for Anna, even before our parents died. I was only 13 years old and Anna was 1 year old. Now I'm 21 and Anna is 9. I fought for her in court even through I was so young and didn't know how I was going to support her without my parents' money. I wouldn't get it until I turned 18; all 9.73 million of it. Finally the judge told me if I could keep a job for 3 months I could get my sister back. I had not a clue how to make the money. 

I got a job at a grocery store and an adoption center for animals. I figured that wasn't enough, and soon after that I met Ralph, an "agent" for child porn. 

I knew what sex was and I knew child pornography illegal but I figured anything for my sister. I met the requirements and received Anna, but we had to have a live in babysitter, Vanessa.  

She was great. Like a second mother. When I turned 18 she left and we lost touch after she moved away. 

I quit my porn job when I was 16 and became a prostitute. I refused to touch my parents' money for my own needs. I've decided to give it all the Anna when she comes of age. 

I helped Anna pick out an outfit to wear and we headed out. I dropped Anna off at school and drove the 30 minutes it takes to get to the university. 

My classes flew by without any problems. I didn't really care for school, but I want Anna to have a model figure to follow so I do my best to keep my grades up and my "job" a secret. 

****LATER THAT NIGHT**** 

*Anna's POV* 

When brother picked me up earlier I could tell he was tired. I knew it was my fault. If only I could look after myself, he wouldn't have to worry so much.

I looked over at brother sleeping next to me on the couch. We were watching An Extremely Goofy Movie when he fell asleep halfway through. The movie ended so I got up and made sure the house was locked up, something I always saw Eddy do, he always wore a scared expression while he did this, but I never knew why. After checking and locking the doors and windows I went back into the living room.  

I looked at his sleeping face. He had a perfect nose, full lips that were always slightly red, shaggy brown hair that went past his ears and right below his eyes, which were a hazel color. He was very slender but strong and, very tall, about 6'1" compared to my 4'8". 

I shook him slightly and whispered, "Eddy we should go upstairs and get in bed." He groaned and turned over away from me. "Eddy we have to get in bed." I shook him harder. Finally he sat up and slowly stood. On his way up he scooped me up and descended upon the stairs. He walked straight to his room and placed me on the bed and pulled the covers up. He turned to leave out the room. 

"You have to work again tonight?" I asked. He always worked every night. 

"Yeah. I'll be back before you close your eyes," he said sweetly. He always said that even though it wasn't true but it made me feel better. It was our inside joke. I closed my eyes and drifted off. 

**2 hours later** 

*Edwards's POV* 

"Ahhhhh, not so hard RJ," I said. He pushed me back onto the counter top and forced himself back inside me. "Dammit RJ... ahhhhh!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and threw my head back.  

"Scream louder for me baby," RJ groaned as he thrust himself harder and further into me. 

"AHHHHHH!!! RRRRRJJJJJJJJJ!!!" I yell unable to hold back and I cum on my stomach at the same time he came inside of me. I grunted at the feeling of his warm cum inside myself. I was so turned on today. 

"Again?" says RJ as he smirked down at my reforming erection. 

"Mhm!" I nod "Again." 

----------------------------------------------------------