PCTMI... (9)

*Eddy's POV*

I shifted slightly on the exspensive looking couch. No doubt it costed over two thousand dollars. So this guy really is as rich as he looks but who the hell is he?!?!

"Are you ok? You look troubled." Said the familar starnger. It was no doubt it was the guy who bought me off a while ago. He had blonde hair and beautiful grey green eyes.

"Who are you? I mean what do you do for a living?" I asked straight forward. No reason for beating around the bush.

"Why do you want to know? I bet your job is more interesting, am i right?" He looked at me with a smug smirk upon his face. I stood up quickly.

"HOW DARE YOU, YOU ASSHOLE!! YOU'RE THE LONLEY BASTARD WHO PAID FOR SEX WITH ME!!! YOU HAVE SOM--" I screamed loudly. My face had turned beat red, my hands were shaking and my breath was short and rapid.

"Calm down cutie, I was just poking some fun at you. I didnt mean it in a bad way at all." He had put his hands up to defend himself. I could tell he was joking but those "jokes" had gotten played out after a couple years.

I resumed my seat on the black leather couch and took a deep breath. When i looked up the man was kneeling in front of me. I wasn't startled, I was actually use to people suddenly appering in front of me. I just started at him with a blank face until he said something.

"Can I buy you again?" He asked straight out. Apparently he peffered getting to the point as well.

"I don't do clients at their homes."

"Why is that?"

"Becasue I'm not in control of the enviornment and that is a recipe for getting killed." I said relaxing against the chair fully. I knew this guy wasn't dangerous but I can't put my guard down for anything or anyone. No matter how sexy, blonde, tall and lustful he looks.

I noticed a smirk playing on his lips.

"what's so ammusing?" I snapped.

"The look in your eyes is begging me to take you." He reached his hand out and caressed my cheek. I closed my eyes and breathed in his scent. An sensual outdoors smell attacked my senses. I quickly slapped his hand away before I got drawn in.

"If you want me then pay me $100,000." I said staying firm to my decision.

"Done." He replied. I sat there with my mough agape and stunned. I didn't think he would agree to it. How can he give away such money. He really must me filthy rich. I narrowed my eyes. If he was going to get me i was going to milk him of all I could. Hey, I'm not the bad person here. I'm just a prostitute who has a little sister to take care of.

"I also want another $100,000 after." He laughed and stood up.

"For that amount you better swallow."

"I don't swallow."

"Well you also don't get paid $200,000 in one day, do you?" He had a point and I did have bills and a house note to pay next week. I clentched my teeth and balled my fists.

"Where is the bedroom."

"I peffer the balcony." I gasped and looked at him. He wore a wide smirk on his face as if he just won the jack pot.

"Fuck." I mummbled before following him out on the balcony.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Anna*

"Uncle RJ? Where is Eddy?" I asked looking up at him as I sat on his lap, perviously watching Tinkerbell and the great fairy rescue (I love that movie lmnso!!).