GRABabe

(Inspired by that one live where Jem was asked if what was the sweetest thing Dana ever did for her. Still wondering what part of it did she change 😅)

(© to the owner of the video because I took a screenshot from it, hope you don't mind hehe)

(Excuse the mistakes inaantok na ko 😅)

----------------

She warily looked around the barely lighted and almost empty street before taking a peak at her phone just to see another grab driver cancel her booking.

Jem stomped her foot in irritation before trying once again hoping a kind hearted driver would just accept her booking.

She lowered her phone down and turned the screen towards her body to avoid the attention of passerbys. She doesn't want to be judgemental but it can't be helped when she's in a place where crimes are very frequent.

Now she's starting to regret not going home earlier and deciding to stay later than the rest of her classmates to finish their school project.

She looked at her phone one more time and almost wanted to cry when she realized that it's still searching for a driver, until a familiar contact photo popped up signalling an incoming call.

She immediately answered the call and brought the phone against her ear.

"Hello, Dana."

"Naka grab ka na ba? Hintayin mo na ko, I'm almost there." The girl from the other line asked immediately without bothering to greet her.

"Are you sure? Nakakahiya naman na dadaan ka pa dito." She said hesitantly, but she's already thanking the heavens for having sent her such a friend.

"Baliw ka talaga, I can see you na nga oh." The girl answered and she looked up and only noticed then the familiar car getting nearer. She heard the signal on her phone of the call being dropped before she put her phone in her pocket just as the car got in front of her.

She immediately opened the door and got in and tossed her things at the backseat before getting comfortable on her usual seat and turning to the beautiful driver, just to see a teasing smile etched on her face.

"What?" She asked without any emotion.

"Say it." Dana said still will the same teasing smile on her face.

"You're the best girl in the world and I'm thankful to have you." Jem said still without any emotion.

"Nuh ba naman yan Mimah?! Ang dry masyado!" Dana said chuckling.

Jem lets out a small whine while pouting before latching on to Dana's arm and nuzzling her face on her shoulder.

"Seriously, thank you. Alam mo bang ilan yung drivers na inindian ako?" She said still pouting.

"Baka akala wala kang pambayad." Dana said before gently pushing her to properly sit down and as if programmed to do so, strapped her seatbelt on. "Safety first for the little girl." Dana jokingly said before giving her a peck on the cheek. "Oh smile na, sabi naman kasi ako na susundo nagpilit pa."She said before starting up the engine and slowly starting to drive.

"Eh nahihiya naman kasi ako na maiiba pa way mo imbes na diretsyo ka na sa mansion." Jem responded just as Dana started to gain momentum.

"Luh, may sakit ka ba Mimah? Para ka namang iba, eh GRABabe mo nga ako diba?" Dana answered with a wink before turning back to the road, driving.

"Hmmp!" Jem only scoffed and decided to turn away from Dana and just look out the window to hide the smile forming on her lips.

She didn't hear anything else from Dana and only felt her hand grab one of hers . She looked down to see the hand gently holding hers and her eyes followed the owner's arm to her shoulder and her beautiful side profile just to see her focused on driving. She brought the hand up to her lips and gave it a gentle kiss before intertwining their fingers and just leaving them clasped together on her lap. She looked back out the window deciding to enjoy the peace and serenity of the moment till they get to the mansion where this sort of peace will be most certainly hard to achieve.

07162019

(I got bored and Pikababe has been my source of happiness for about a week now. Sana oil!)