Diana sat by a chair near the fireplace, her eyes following Tyrion as he moved to sit beside her. He was wrapped in dark ropes, the color of House Targaryen. The pin of the Hand of the Queen that was perched on the right side of his chest shone in the sunlight that entered the hall from the giant window.

"From what I hear, you have some very interesting stories to tell." The Dwarf began after settling down on the wooden chair. He was eager to discuss what he'd heard from Jon Snow and his Household Guards.

"Do I?" She asked, smiling softly.

"I hear the island you come from is only populated by women, is there any truth to that rumor?" Tyrion was practically gushing as he questioned the woman.

"It is true, only Amazons are allowed on Themiscyra."

Tyrion's blond eyebrows furrowed, displaying his curiosity. "Well then how do you breed?"

"We don't." Was her simple reply.

"Shouldn't you all have gone instinct thousands of years ago if that were the case." Tyrion said, his logical tone fluttering in his tongue.

"Amazons are different from humankind, the aging process is awfully slow when it comes to us."

Tyrion paused. He didn't know what to make of her statement. It had been approximately eight thousand years since the Long Night. Was she saying that they lived that long?

"So your people are immortal?" His disbelief peaked throughout his facial expression. And he held back his suspicion that was urging him to declare her words to be nonsense.

"No," The Princess shook her head. "No one truly is. We can be killed but not as easily as your kind is."

"Fascinating."

That was all he could say. And the room went quiet for a moment afterwards.

The Lannister thought to himself for the entirety of the silence and once he found a peculiar inquiry, he was quick to ask it. "Well then, how were you born?"

"I wasn't. My mother sculpted from clay and I was given life in the light of the Seven. Unfortunately there are no children in Themyscira. Well, except me, I was the last one. So in truth, I'm not really a true Amazon."

"Huh..." The Imp paused for a moment before saying, "Well around here, babies are made differently."

Tyrion tried to explain, while she kept staring at him in curiosity. Diana was peculiar, no doubt- she possessed quite an intelligence but had a naivety that had left him wondering if she's ever been outside.

After comprehending what he was hinting at, Diana scoffed. "You refer to reproductive biology?"

"Yes, yes." He was quick to nod.

"Yes, I know. I know all about that." She said.

"I mean, I refer to that among... Other things." Now Tyrion was red, which was very weird; he had never been embarrassed when talking to a woman. But Diana really was one of a kind.

Diana raised both her dark eyebrows, amusement apparent on her face. "The pleasures of the flesh?"

"Do you know about that?" He asked, his voice out of tune.

Diana answered. "I've read all twelve volumes of Clio's Treatises on Bodily Pleasure."

"Wow, all twelve, huh." Tyrion brought the cup of wine closer to his lips to drink. "Did you bring any of those with you?" He began to smile after taking a sip.