𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐨

- i didn't proof read.

NORAS POV

I woke up and smelt something burning. I mean, i live on my own so why would their be food burnining downst-

Daniel.

I put my hair up and then change, i know we'd probably have to go and buy food, since it smells like Daniel can't cook.

I run downstairs and Daniel is throwing away the burnt bacon into the trash, i just laugh.

"I-I wanted to be cliche and make you breakfast but we'll- well i failed"

I walked over to him and hugged him. He got his keys and then walked me over outside so we can go buy breakfast.

I felt like we have been together for what seems like forever now, even though it's only been about 2 months.

Nick hasn't spoken to Ìsa in 2 months! this is world record time.

"Have you spoken to Nick?"  , Daniel shot out

"Yeah, We talked yesterday, he seemed so off but i mean, not to sound rude but when isn't he off"

I knew that it was tough but his story on how he left her didn't sound like it meant a throb for him. Then again he's insanely bipolar.

We stopped at a Chick-Fil-A and while we where parking, The boys walked out of an uber. Rayaan and Adiana where the only girls with them. Adiana was Brandons bestfriend, weirdly, Rayaan had no problem with that.

I hop out of the car and Rayaan ran over to me, "Don't day anything but nicklikesyouandhewontshutupaboutyou!"

"wait what-"

Adiana nudges my shoulder and then walks inside, i followed her and we went into the girls restroom. Daniel texted me and said maybe it's best if he waits in the car and i order the food.

Seconds later, Rayaan came inside, "Oh god, Nora, Nick is literally like head over heels for you!, It's so corny"

I laughed, "Nick? Wait, How?"

"I mean y'all did hook up" , Adiana added.

"Yeah, We did, But it doesn't mean i fell for him?"

Rayaan rolled her eyes, "We are not stupid, you did have mad feelings for him. And he left ìsa for YOU. stop questioning it! he talked to Brandon about you and Brandon told me"

"Brandon snitched Nick out then?" ,, Adiana asked

"Adi how do you know?" , i asked

"R-Rayaan"

I just rolled my eyes and tried my hardest to disagree with what they're saying.

"Please, Nora, Believe us" , Adiana pleaded.

"Not until it comes from him; Sorry but i'm not gonna get my hopes up."

I walked out and made my order.

Nick was not seated with everyone else, he had walked out when i made eye contact with him.

Once everything was done, i grabbed my order and said goodbye to everyone.

I could see Daniel was on the phone from the distance, he hadn't seen me yet. I walked into the car and he jumped.

"Hey, It's just me" , i assured him. "Who where you talking to? Your face seemed so intimidated"

"No-Nobody" he stuttered.

I laughed it off though.

NICKS POV

"Rayaannnn! Why'd you- without my- but- fuck rayaan your not trustworthy at all" , i just sigh and look down.

"Nick, she has to know, i wanna see it happen"

"No! i messed up with her the first time so for now, i rather have her come and ask me wether or not it's true"

"Fine, Grow some balls" , she laughed

i chuckled, "Fuck you"

Nora was looking over at us and it made me feel extremely uncomfortable. So i walked outside.

Daniel was not in the car, he was circling around outside. He didn't sound like usual, he's casually awkward and stutters a lot but his voice sounded deeper. It sounded Normal?

It was hard to listen into the conversation since there was a lot of cars passing by.

He looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows , "Hey" he cleared his throat, "H-Hey nick!"

I just waved and he got back into the car, clearly a conversation that can't be heard.

It was an extremely wierd encounter so i just casually went back inside.

Nora was saying goodbyes. I couldn't have her see me so i ran into the bathroom. I waited till i heard the ring from the door so i could walk out.

I sat back down next to Austin, "Everything okay?"

"Yea- Actually, No, Daniel was being so tacky outside. Super wierd"

Adiana found herself in the conversation , "How?"

"His voice was much deeper and he didn't stutter ONCE, usually he's extremely awkward when talking but he just wasn't"

"Maybe he just stutters cause he's nervous around new people?"

"Yeah, Maybe"

NORAS POV

"Why are you so tense?" , i ask Daniel.

The trip to his home, he was quite and nervous . It was soo not him. Now we're back at his place and he was starting to scare me.

His teeth where gritted and he was staring at the ground.

"Daniel, I'm gonna get home, it's getting late."

He snapped away from the focus on the floor, "No! stay, please"

"Mm, I cant, It's really late and i- i have stuff to do in the morning."

He got up and clenched his fist, "Like? Go fuck Nick?"

"What? No, Of course not" , he towered me since i was sitting down and he was standing in front of me.

"Don't fucking Lie! Your always chasing him around and before you 'liked' me, you where far up his ass in love with him!" , he yelled, i was about to speak but he added to his point.

"He didn't deserve Ìsa, He was using her too!"

"Too?" i question

"Yeah! He probably just wants your body and that pretty little face"

I scoff and get up to walk out but he grabs my wrist.

"No, Your not leaving until you tell the fucking truth!"

"Let! Me! Go" i try to pull away from his grasp but couldn't compare to his strength.

"Tell me the fuck ass truth, Nora!"

"Im not gonna go fuck him, So let me go!"

"I can't believe ìsa left me for him!"

"Wait, What-"

- bri 🙈