𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐬

a/n ~ this chapter seems irrelevant but i promise you, i'm just trying to build up to a very heart felt moment so bare with it. also, i didn't proof read

POV ; NICK

I woke up to soft bird sounds and the feeling of a hand on my chest. I fluttered my eyes go see Ìsa, she was smiling and wrapped her hands around me.

"Good Morning, Baby"

My eyes widened. She hadn't called me by Baby in what seems forever, Maybe because it has been forever. I smiled back at her at ran my fingers through her hair.

"Nick, Can I talk with you, legitimately have a moment to speak?"

i nodded.

"I'm sorry. i know, Sorry does NOT cut it but i am sorry. You can hold a grudge on me forever and you can secretly hate me, or pretend to care but i'm sorry. I called it off with Andrew yesterday because i was a fool for cheating on you, i had something so special with you, i'm so sorry for messing up"

Her sorry was printed in my mind, as if it was cruely tatted in my face. I wanted to seem strong so i held back any grief. We can't deny that's she's been terrible to me but oh well, she can change, i know it.

"it's okay, no need to be sorry, ma"

She pecked my cheek and then got up, she put her hair up and then walked out of the room. She left barefoot so i'm assuming she isn't leaving.

I grabbed my phone and called Nora, She picked up and she seemed so anxious and full of excitement.

"Hey, Nora, Can we talk? Face to face?"

She laughed and then stayed silent, "No, Not right now"

i was hopping for a yes.

"Wait why n-"

"i have a date! With Daniel. I'll see if we can meet up some other time."

The line cut off. They literally met yesterday and now she's going on a date with him. How? Whatever.

POV ; NORA

i have a date! With Daniel. I'll see if we can meet up some other time." I said excitedly

I pulled the phone from my ear and hung up before he started questioning me.

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time and then trapped my phone and some cash, i ran out of my room and saw Daniel, in his car, awaiting for me. He got off the car and ran to open the car door for me.

"Don't be corny"

"Me? Corny? Yes, Don't plan on changing that."

He said as the corny stunts began. He gave me a single rose and then flushed me in complements. We drove off but once we hit bay, i realized we weren't eating at a restaurant or going on a picnic. We where going to the beach.

it was pretty early in the morning witch meant nobody was really here but some people where just sitting in the sand.

I slipped off my shoes and held them in the other as Daniel reached for my hand.

"Your so perfect, Why'd you let someone as dorky as me be so lucky to have the chance with you?"

I blushed at his words and looked down, "Daniel, Don't do this to me" , i laughed.

"Fine. But after this, I will shower you in the affection. No doubt"

I laughed and we walked by lo the small stands and heard the birds make those irritating chirps. We stopped at a small, Coffee shop. It wasn't classy, but it was comforting and cozy. We grabbed a table and started ordering.

"So, Nora, Tell me about yourself"

"Well, My names Nora,"

He made his mouth to say "Duh" but silently

", I'm 19, I work night shifts at Panera to pay for the hotel room, And i love photography"

"Well, Im 20, So were good. Anyways, Panera, Huh? Photography? I love painting and writing, I always paint my friends photographs."

I smiled, he seemed so sweet and i loved it so much.

"Ahh! That's so cool. You should try it on mine, If you can"

Our coffee and muffins got to our table and we picked it up and walked out.

"My studio is really close up, Wann check it out?"

I hesitated to give an answer, i wanted to go! but it seemed sudden.

"Nora, Trust me, I won't ever wanna hurt you! I just wanna show you around"

I nodded and so we headed to his car.

The studio was so big! Everytime i spoke, my voice echoed. His paintings where all separated around the spacious room and they where of all types. Water, Abstract, Paint, Single Colored, And so many others.

I looked around and i swear i loved it all. I ran across the landscape and the portraits, He was so perfect and talented.

"Is it good?"

"Pure talent! Teach me your wayssss"

He laughed and followed behind me as i examined every piece of work.

He grabbed the small of my back and walked next me, "This one was about my ex girlfriend, she left me because i was ' too nice ' and it really hurt" he said stopping by the deep artwork.

It had. black background and had a girl sitting on a chair and on the moon, was her reflection as a devil. I'm supposing the meaning here is that she gave off the same 'too nice' vibe but deep down was cruel and heartless

"I'm so sorry, You don't deserve that"

His eyes become heavy, i could see water forming at the tip. My heart dropped, He was so caring and loving to be hurt for someone who didn't value it.

"Hey, Daniel?" i said to grab his attention to look at me

"She left because she's making space for a better person. Gods work. Don't doubt it"

He smiled and laughed his tears away, "This is where we kiss"

I laughed and we met each other. He kissed me and i shit you not, i felt fireworks. A whole shock wave hit me. The kiss was full of honesty and realness. Now i'm the corny one.

My phone rang and i didn't wanna pull away but the noise killed it.

"I'm sorry" i said as i answered the call.

It was brandon?

"Nora, Come to the house, Now!"

"What? No, Not right now. I'm busy"

"Nick is crying and he says he doesn't wanna talk to anybody else but YOU!, please , Nora"

"I'll be there in 10"

i walked back to Daniel, "Can we continue this maybe tomorrow? My friend said he needs me"

He nervously laughed, "Was the kiss that bad?"

I pushed him slightly, "It seemed urgent"

"Alright, Lets get you home then."

"I fell for her tricks again, it's my end call"

~ bri