𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨

- i didn't proof read
𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Please don't be mad at me, Nick was just here and i also there and then that happened and then we, we... well we maybe did it. I sound like a child but it feels so wrong because he has a girlfriend but it feels so good at the same time.

"Mmm, Nora, Im really close" he groaned in my ear. I let out sharp breaths as we both released.
He collapsed above me then leaned up to fall next to me.

I looked over at him and instantly felt like this was wrong. I got up and fumbled trying to put my clothes back on, He laughed everytime i almost tripped attempting to put my pants back on.

"Why are in such a hurry to leave? Ìsa isn't coming home anytime soon"

"Because this was wrong, Really wrong. You gave me a full story on how you'll wait for ìsa to love you again then we, well, we did this. It's wrong and you know it."

"Maybe it was wrong but you where in the moment just as much as i was. It felt right to me"

"Your- It's not. I have to go Nick" i ran out of the room and fixed my hair. Making no eye contact with any of the boys in the kitchen.

I sped walked outside and waited for my Uber.
A guy was walking past me, i was surprised to see anybody walk, really nobody ever passes by this street. He looked at me and smiled.

"Do you need a phone to call?" he said showing me his phone.

I showed him my phone and nodded no, "No i'm just waiting for my Uber. Traffics clogged though"

He bit the side of his cheek and smacked his phone in his hand, "Why don't you go back inside then?"

"It's none of your business."

his eyes widened, "Sorry, I was just concerned"

I laughed, " I'm playing, It's just, Well it's a small problem"

He smiled, sighing in relief that i was just joking.

"Well, I don't have a car but i walk to the train station since it takes you through some nice places in LA, We can walk there together if you'd like"

I looked at him, He seemed inviting and very sweet. But maybe it was risky considering i don't know him.

He saw the concern in my eyes of walking with a complete stranger and he came to defense.

"No, I promise i'm not gonna hurt you" He laughed "I'm Daniel, I Just wanna help you out" He smiled

I gave it thought and decided to walk with him. Nick opened the door, before i can leave the premises

"Hey, Nora you forgot your-" He said showing me my jacket. He looked at me, then he saw i wasn't alone out here.

"Who's this?"

I grabbed my jacket and then walked back to stand next to Daniel. "This is Daniel, Hes gonna walk with me to the train station"

"Wait, Why? I can take you home, I have a perfectly stable car to take you"

"Nick, You know why. Now please, i need to get going."

He was angry but tried his hardest not to show it. "Fine"

I smiled and turned to start walking with Daniel, "Boyfriend?"

I laughed and nodded , "Never that"

He nodded and laughed along with me.

TIME SKIP TO TRAIN STATION