Prologue

Six years ago...

He is damn devastated. He doesn't know where to start now that he is completely messed up. He looks like a boy who is lost in the darkness.

He saw the death of his parents right in front of his naked eyes. And what hurts him the most is that he didn't do anything to stop their time of goodbye's. Una palang ay ang tingin ng tatay nito sa kanya ay isang napakalaking 'failure' while his mother is a workaholic. But it didn't stop him from loving them truly, as his parents.

Ganun na lamang ba kahirap bigyan nila ang kanilang anak ng inaasam na atensiyon? He has been a good boy. So why does he need to feel this tragedy? Why does he need to feel sorrow in his early age? Ito ba ang kapalit ng pagiging mabait? If so, dapat pala naging masama nalang siya.

He wanted to blame them for changing him. He wants to blame them for his misery but he can't cope up words to throw, because he loves them in his deepest heart. He wants to blame them in exchange of their position, bakit hindi nalang siya ang kinuha? Bakit kailangan na sila pa?

He felt numb all over his body. Bumisita ito sa puntod ng kanyang magulang. He is looking at them with his emotionless eyes. He lost hope. And he lost colors in his life.

Kaya naman saan naman ito kukuha ng lakas upang magsimula ulit? He only stayed there, standing and staring at their carved names for hours. No talking, just staring.

"Don't waste your tears, young man." May tumapik sa balikat niya. Hindi niya na pala namalayan na nagkusang lumabas na pala ang kanyang luha. He is so insensitive that tears can't be felt.

Humarap siya sa taong tumapik sa balikat niya. It's a fine man though he's in his casual clothes. Probably in his 30's. At hindi niya alam kung bakit ito pamilyar sa kanya.

"This will be the last time, sir." His voice is in monotone. Almost a robot.

The fine man eyed him warily, "I'll help you."

"How? And who are you?" His eyebrows knotted.

"Trust me, young man."  He gave him an assuring smile.

"Should I?"

The fine man laughed, enough for his laughter to echo in a place where they are both standing. Then he felt the tension. Man, he can sense great authority from this fine man.

Huminto ito sa pagtawa at biglang sumeryoso, "Probably, yes. Don't give a single doubt. I can assure you."

*
Nakasandal siya sa poste nang may nakita itong dalagitang naglalakad papunta sa paaralan. Sinundan niya ito ng tingin. He make sure to capture her every features bago ito tuluyang nawala sa kanyang paningin.

Looks like he finally found his victim. His lips formed a devilish grin.

"Let's play a game, shall we?"

***

Are you ready to reveal your true colors?

Or

Are you ready to reveal your secrets?

Welcome to the world of revelations where no one survives...
The rules are simple:
1. Be his guest.
2. Be his pons.
3. And be his game.

And if you refuse? You die.
You break the rule? You die.
•Let the master control you.

Onthullen