Chapter One

It was a sunny day when Taron first came to the set of Rocketman. He felt kind of nervous because that's the natural situation. He came into the hall and looked around. Finally he saw a familiar face it was Dexter, who directed the whole shit. Then he saw the hottest and most delicious snacc ever. "Who are you staring at?" Dexter asked him interested, smiling. Taron didn't reply because he was busy looking at this beautiful face. 

The pretty faced dude turned around and looked directly into Taron's soul. A dumb smile formed on the young mans lips. "What's his name?" "Oh his? That's Richard Madden... your co actor. He plays your partner in the sex scene. Happy?" Taron swung around into Dexters direction "Absolutly", he said with a horny voice. He licked his lips sassily when a thought came to his mind. "What happend to the old one?" The mood turned completely and his behavior got sad. "Bad news, Taron. He got run over by a truck yesterday". "Shit happens but i like how this turned out for me. Could you introduce me to him? I wanna get to know him!" Dexter sighed."I already expected that you would think this way you horny bitch. But take care he is the baddest bitch in town."

Taron didn't give a fuck and pushed Dexter to the snaccs direction. "Yo Richard that's the main actor Taron Egerton. We only took him for the clicks and the horny teenage girls... and gays... just kidding guys. Don't worry, lol". Taron rolled his eyes. "I hope that we will do well with each other because we'll spend a lot of time together." He smirked. 

"Hi Taron nice to meet you. I'm... Richard. I really appreciate that I got the chance to be a part of the film. Elton John was a huge part of my childhood. One of the most known man in the world. I'm sure it will be fun." Richard said shyly. (#metalleude) Taron wanted to say something as a producer called Richard to himself for a fitting. "Sorry gotta go, see you". "Bye Prince Charming". Taron said goodbye quietly but Richard didn't notice anymore. "Did you fall for him?" Dexter asked. Taron shrugged, he didn't remember that there was still another person next to him. His cheeks started to blush as he said too fast; "Whhuuuat? Are you serious? I just think he's hotter than hell but i wouldn't call it a crush, darling."

The day rushed by faster than he expected. To Tarons regret he couldn't spend much time with his Prince Charming, better known as Richard Madden the man how stole his heart (maybe),but he had enough time to observe him during some scenes. The level of attraction he felt was rising faster than he could imagine. He wondered how it would feel when he licked his tongue over Richards Torso. Or how big his little Richard is. 

Taron knew he was going to dream well tonight. Maybe he should send the truck driver some flowers as a thank-you. The next weeks and months will be an adventure for everyone especially for Taron.

- Authors note- 

This story will be absolutely trash. We're sorry.. and stupid. lol XD

have a good day and don't forget to vote and send it to your friends and family.

Thank you.

Peace love and ice cream.