Trip(part 2) The Hike

HAWK'S POV

I woke up to sun light shinning in my eyes and my beautiful naked girlfriend in my arms.

I hooked my arms tightly around my waist and she stirred, then leaned into me.

I trailed kisses down her collar bone, and up to the lips were I kissed and was immediately responded she sat up and straddle me.

"Morning love." I grinned at her.

"Good Morning." She said then rubbed sleep out of her eye's.

I laughed and pushed her off of me of me then get some clothes.

"Dress good cause Were going hiking."  I said.

" I didn't bring anything to hike in." She told me.

"That's okay I'll send the maids to get something." She told me.

I walked to the door and opened it told one of the maids she nodded and ran off then I closed it again.

She nodded her head.

I put on some cameo cargo shorts, and black short sleeve shirt and cameo hiking boots and a brimmed cap, and a back pack for stuff.

"You look hot." She told me.

"I am hot." I said running my hands up and down the sides of my body.

There was a knock at my door I opened it and the maid had got some clothes for Miles.

She put on a white short sleeve shirt and some white shorts shorts, with some chap stick and ray bans.

She walked up to me a slipped her iPhone in my pocket.

She grabbed the waist of my belt hooked, she pushed up on my tippy toes.

She pressed her lips to mine and we had a heated make-out session.

"Eww gross!" Blaine shouted and covered his boyfriends eye's.

"Well next time to barge into our room." I said with a blank expression on my face.

"Oh excuse me, well are you guys ready." Blaine said.

"Hey guys I'm here!" A voice shouted from downstairs, my heart dropped like it almost fell out of my body through my shirt.

"Why is she here Blaine." I hissed at him.

"She practically begged me to come so I told her she can in the morning." He shrugged.

Catherine my ex-girlfriend as well as Blaines sister, she broke my heart she slept with my cousin Matt who was visiting for the summer, the worst part is that they fucked on our dinner table.

I immediately bought a new one, I didn't even watch to touch that thing.

I wrapped my arms around my girlfriend's waist and she came in the room.

Her eye's flashed with pain and jealously.

"Hello I'm Miles a transfer from England and I'm this idiots girlfriend." She said and I laughed at that part then kissed her cheek.

She put out her hand and I kept my arms around her.

"Hey I'm Catherine Blaine's younger sister it's nice to meet you babe." She said sending her a wink.

"Did you just hit on my girlfriend." I said with anger rising in my voice.

"Alright let's go." Blaine cheered out I grabbed miles hand and interlocked are fingers we turned to the kitchen to grab some stuff we might need.

*Really long after*

We walked out to the trials leading up to a huge mountain shit there's a road I could have drove up here.

We started to walk.

"You guys know I could have drove up here." My girlfriend said.

"Why would you want to do that it defeats the whole porpoise." I said while swinging are arms back in fourth.

"You all know I'm not physically equipped to do anything involving exorcise." She stated.

"Yah we all know." Everyone said at once.

"I like to see her run in gym class it's hilarious she can't even run half a lap without stopping."

"Aww your out of shape." Catherine laughed.

"Hey that hurts you Meanies." She pouted and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her in close.

She's snuggled up to me.

*few hours later*

It was around 7 o'clock we finally reached the top of the mountain, I had to carry Miles all the way up the mountain she couldn't get up a hill for 4 minutes.

"Ahh." I said and sat down on the hill.

"You know I love you." She sang to me.

"Yah mhm you owe me a back massage." I told her.

"Okay thank you for carrying me." She told me, and I wrapped my arms around her body pulled her down on top of me and kissed her hard and hungrily.

She slipped her arms around my waist and I put my hands on her waist immediately.

We continued are heated make-out session.

She pulled away and I pouted at her she smirked at me.

"Look." She said staring behind me, I turned my head and looking at the coolest and beautiful sunset you've ever seen.

I was pink, purple,orange and yellow.

"It's gorgeous." She said I twisted her body so that she sat on my lap.

"Not as gorgeous as you lovely lady." I whispered in her ear making her shiver in my touch.

*Back at the house*

We were sitting on the couch with everyone watching a horror movie.

I had a beer in my hand, I placed it down on the coffee table.

And slung over cough so miles cuddle into me, which she and she laid her head on my shoulder and I rested my head on hers.

During those parts of the movie where the ghost would out she would squeal and hid her face in my hair.

After the movie we all went up to bed.

Miles took off her pants and shirt then she put on one of mines which fit her like dress.

"Come mer.".I told her and crawled next and spooned her kissing her a good night.

"Love you." I whispered.

"Love you too." She told me before drifting into a sleep.

Hey guys 93 views that holy amazing forget about the votes I love the views and I love you guys for this is thanks!

-Vicki