Trip

Miles Pov

I was lying in my room with Hawks arm wrapped around my waist whilst my head rested on her chest.

She would slip kissing on my forehead and her other hand playing with my hair.

"Hey baby what's that." She said and pointed to a mini vase.

"My mother's ashes." I told her whilst she looked down at me.

"You brought them with you all the way to a different state." She asked me.

"Of course I've been trying to find the perfect place to spread them." I exclaimed to her.

"Okay, oh how about Kim cliff." She told me sitting then into criss cross applesauce.

She pulled me into her lap with her hands locked around my waist.

"I don't what this place looks like." I told her.

"No one knows it exists just me and my friends go there when we want to get away from everything." She stated.

"You could always show me what it looks like."

She nodded her head.

"All just tell the gang were going there tomorrow night kay well stay for a week." She told me.

"Yep alright get your ass up and go home." I said.

She sent her heart melting smile and stood up.

I pushed up on my tippy toes then I kissed her right on her lips and she kissed me back.

I pulled away and I walked her too the door, she kissed me one more time before opening the door I slapped ass and then closed the door.

* *

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock.

My father walked in the room shaking me.

"Get up kiddo." He told me wait did he just call me kiddo?

"Hey dad I'm saying at a friend's house for a while if that's okay with you." I said still laying down.

"Sure." He agreed.

"Dad you okay?" I asked and he just walked up to my bed and hugged me.

"I'm sorry, sorry, sorry please forgive you have to know I will always love you more than the stars in the sky, I was afraid of telling you I was bi-sexual I was ashamed of myself, your mother excepted me and I watched her die so I took it out on you but know I've found a new boyfriend he's the best please forgive me I love you." He confessed.

"I love you to dad always." He nodded and walked out of my room.

I pulled myself out of my bed and walled into the shower cleansing every inch of my body.

I stepped up and picked out my outfit for today a simple red skirt that stopped 5 inches under the knee and a black shirt with a red scarf then I put on my black converse grabbing so red lip stick.

Then I packed for later when we leave for the bonfire.

My outfit was one of Hawks red sweaters that stopped a little below my knee, then black leggings and some red uggs with my red and black beanie. And extra bags.

I put that into my school bag, and walked of the door waiting for hawk to roll up on her bike.

Right in time the black bike pulled up.

"You look cute in my colors babe." She said whilst I slipped on the back and wrapped my arms around her fit waist.

She handed me her black helmet.