CHAPTER 20

Hello frnds ....

I know I m very late .. sorry I was busy with my college and personal stuff ...

So without wasting time ...

now read it ....

AVNI POVS ..

it's still like a dream for me

Me and Neil . We are married now

That too with my dad's acceptance ...

Now we are Mr &Mrs . Khanna ..

All are very happy ...

And we too ..

We finished our  rituals which was held by my  in laws I mean mummy ji and kareena ...

We enjoyed a lot
And now

Mummy ji took me to neil room I mean our room ..

The room was decorated with flowers and also the bed

I don't know but I m feeling butterflies in my stomach ..

Mummy ji made me sit on the bed and said

It's a special day to u and Neil . I know you r feeling butterflies in your tummy right .... It happens ... okay ... now I will see u tomorrow and tomorrow no need of waking up early .. okay bye .. she said went closing the door ...

My god !!!! Seriously !!! Now I can say neil is gone on same like his mother ...

Then I suddenly heard sound of opening of door ... I saw there neil was there ...

End of the POVS ..

Neil came but he was holding a box in his hands .. He came

AVNI .. don't u think u should change  .. It might be uncomfortable and wear it come ok he said while giving her the Box ..

AVNI inside the washroom to change when opened the box she saw white night wear which is sleeve less and .. It was short which it can barely cover till her tights ... totally a sexy nighty

She wore it and come out neil was just lost in her ..

She come towards neil and clicked her fingers to bring neil to the real world ..

Aise kya dekh rahe ho ??? Khaa jaoge kya ??? AVNI said ..

Haaan issliye tho thumhe nihaal raha hoon .. He said in  a husky voice by rubbing her cheeks with his thumb ..

You r looking damm .. sexy and hot ... 

thumhe pata hai maine kitna wait kiya hai is pal k liye .. finally ab humme koi nahi alag kar sakta
He kissed her forehead and said I love u

Baby u r the bright one who I can see after opening my eyes every morning .. and u r my moon which I can stare at u at night and sleep with u .. u r my everything baby .. don't leave me ever .. I LOVE SOO ... MUCH ... AVNI ..

I LOVE YOU TOO NEIL ..

He kissed her nose , cheeks , he kissed her ears but he slightly bite it ..