Chapter two~

Goku's pov~

I was just finishing training with Vegeta when I felt beerus and Whis and an unfamiliar energy source coming this way, and it was a strong one too. The thing was so strong that the whole gang was here.

"Wasn't Beerus here last month? Why is he back so soon."

"Why indeed." We heard the familiar voice and the light touched the ground, then it disappeared along with the unknown energy source.

"B-Beerus! What are you doing here?!" I asked nervously as I scratched the back of my head.

"I brought someone to meet you, but it seems like they have disappeared." He said while sighing.

When I was going to reply, I felt a smooth hand touching me, but when I turned around the culprit was gone.

"Hey, Vegeta? Did you touch me?" Maybe I shouldn't have asked him cause he looked like he was ready to go super Saiyan on me.

"WHY WOULD I TOUCH YOU?!" He shouted.

"It was just a question! Besides your the only one that close to me!"

"YOU LITTLE C- WHICH ONE OF YOU LOW LIFE TOUCHED MY ASS!"

"WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!! A CHILD HE PRESENT!!"

"Stop shouting the child present is sleeping!"

"MIND YOUR BUSINESS!"

A sigh was heard from beerus we all then we all turned to him.

"Always causing a scene" At this point we were confused.

"Come on out." He said but no one came, then I felt another touch on my butt.

"Come on guys! It's not funny to touch a man's butt!!"

"Goku, none of  us touched you!!"

Beerus then sighed deeply.

"If you don't come out I'll make Whis double your training time, making you have less sleep time." His voice was stern and his face showed he was annoyed.

A groan was heard from behind us making all of us jump back, well everyone but Piccolo and Vegeta.

"Come on I was just having fun~." A voice said.

Then a shadow formed and started spinning like a tornado then a silhouette of a person started to form, then it died down and standing in front of us was a girl who looked no older than 15 with long sky blue hair with red eyes.

"Hello, my name is Mina, I'm going to be the next destroyer of universe Seven when father decides to retire." Her............. Her energy levels!!! They're skyrocketing!!!!! No way!!!!

"Hey, Mina my name is Goku! I must say you got some power there! I can totally see you being the next destroyer of worlds when Beerus kicks the bucket! Hahaha!"

"Kicks the bucket?! Don't say such things to my father!!!! I'll kill you-" She was cut off with a chop to the head by Beerus.

"What did I tell Mina?" He sighed as he removed his hand from her head as she muttered a soft 'sorry'.

'If her energy levels are this high I wanna know how she fights! She has to be crazy strong!!!!' The thought of an awesome fight got me hyped.

"Hey, Mina! Your power levels are over the charts! let us have a fight!!" A loud thud was heard and when I turned around everyone but Vegeta and piccolo were face-first in the dirt.

"Can you not start a fight with everyone you meet Goku? Your going to challenge the wrong person, again, and get your ass handed to you, AGAIN."

'Geez, you guys have no faith in me T^T.'

Before I could reply a sharp cold yet bubbly voice cut me off. 

"Hey, if you really wanna fight me you better come prepared, I've heard a lot of rumors about u through this universe, the guy who killed freezer, cooler, cell, and the androids, even went toe-to-toe with a god, I must say your not half bad, but let's see how good you are against me." She turned around and started walking towards Whis, she suddenly stop and look over her shoulder, a smirk evident on her pale face as her ruby red eyes started to glow dimly.

"Word to the wise Goku, when you fight me, You better not hold back, or you're as good as dead. Now! Shall we be going?" The way her persona switched so fast scared me.

'What have i gotten myself into now?'

AAAAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDDDD Done!
really hope this wasn't a waste of your time and you enjoyed it!
I don't really have an update time frame I post when I can!!!

Have a good day and PLEASE stay safe in these times.
If you're not having a good day, remember even if you don't know or believe it someone is gonna come along and put a smile on your face!!!
^^
LadyRia
Over and out!!