Chapter 14: Strange Tides

Začít od začátku

"Good job boys!" I pat the winners on the back with a bright smile.

Suddenly a the broadcasting system went online.

"It has come to my attention that the prize for the over all winning class was not announced school wide. To make the prizes clear for all while are competing, you can choose from one of the three options.

The first prize is a week class trip to Tokyo, the second is extra credit on the final exam and the third and final prize is a kiss from any student council member; this last award is only given to the highest ranking member of the class.

To be clear on the final prize, you can request a kiss anywhere on the face. This prize is only rewarded to the highest ranking member of said class in points from the races.

All of these terms were agreed upon during our previous Student Council meeting. Thank you, let the races continue!"

That damn bastard...

Suddenly thunderous clap and yelling filled the stands. Some even started to shout names of student council members. Thankfully the sign up sheet to race has already closed or all the pervs would sign up.

The Bread roll eating competition went on in the background while I pushed threw hoards if people. Suddenly I see who I was looking for.

"Saeyoung! Saeyoung! Over here!"

I see him turn his head scanning the crowd. After I wave my hand in the air, I see him push threw the hoards of people. He grasped mine hand in his, as he guided me threw the masses. Once on the side lines away from the races, I can calmly relax at the foot of an oak tree.

My beefy, loveable boyfriend hovers over me, obviously peeved about something.

"Go on and spit it out already, your obviously have something on your mind". His red eyebrows crunch together and I see him huff out in anger.

"So let me get this straight, you agreed with all the other council members to kiss some stranger that wins a race! That's so fucking ridiculous!"

I stand up and hug him, slowly rubbing his back,; instead of yelling at him, like I usually would have.

"Don't you remember, I had to go to the hospital yesterday for Eric. Akashi made that choice for me. I didn't agree to this, don't worry we'll figure something out."

"But I can't just agree to let some guy kiss you! You're mine and I'm yours. That's how this works, I won't let some perv have his way with you!"

I push him back and lock eyes with him. "You are mine and I am yours. Nothing will change that. And let me just say this, No one is going to have there way with me, its only a kiss. In addition to that, I'm not even that pretty. Who's to say they would even choose me?"

"That's bull and you know it. You're the prettiest woman up there! Don't ever doubt yourself like that again!"

This time he pulls me in his arms and holds me. "Were going to have to have to get back soon you oaf"

"I know missy, just let me enjoy this."

"THE OBSTACLE RACE BEGINS IN 5 MINUTES, WOULD ALL RACERS PLEASE GO TO THEIR DESAGNATIED LOCATIONS!" Some announcer yells threw the loud speaker.

"We both need to go Saeyoung, just remember I love you. Even when I'm totally kicking your ass in this race."

"Big words from a little girl, see you on the race course lover"