WenJoy/ Birthday

Warning: Funatari Joy

"Happy birthday Son Deungwan" They all shouted.

"Thank you" Wendy smiled at her members and she blew the cake and made a wish.

"Time for the gifts" Yeri said and they looked at Joy.

"Here's mine" Seulgi said as she gave Wendy her gift.

"Awwww an album full of our memories" Wendy smiled and hugged Seulgi.

"Here's mine" Yeri said and gave Wendy a big box.

"Yeri ah HAHAHAHA a blue orange really?" Wendy laughed and hugged Yeri.

"Here's mine" Irene said and she gave Wendy a small box.

"Ahhh Unnie I love this" Wendy looked lovingly at the necklace with letter S.

"I love you moreeee" Irene hugged Wendy. Wendy realized that Joy havent gave her a gift but she didnt question her.

"Let's eat"Irene said and they sliced the cake. They finished eating and went to their rooms.

"Good night Seungwan" Joy said.

"Good night Sooyoung" Wendy said still frustrated that Joy didnt gave her a gift.

"Seungwan~" Joy released a breathy moan and she wrapped her arms around Wendy's tummy.

"Hmmmmm?" Wendy hummed in response.

"I havent give you your birthday gift yet" Joy whispered.

"Really you have a girf for me?" Wendy asked.

"Of course" Joy smirked.

"Close your eyes" Joy said as she locked the door.

"Okay" Wendy said and she closed her eyes.

"You can open it now" Joy said as she attacked Wendy's neck. She kissed and left many hickeys.

"Nghh~ Ah~" Wendy moaned.

"This is your birthday gift baby girl" Joy smirked and she removed Wendy's blouse, bra, horts and panties.

"U-uh so embarrassing" Wendy said as she covered herself. Joy massaged Wendy's left boob as she licked Wendy's right nipple.

"Ngh~ Ah~ Daddy~" Wendy moaned. Joy removed her boxer, revealing her standing long dick.

"D-daddy w-will it fit in?" Wendy asked worriedly.

"Of course it will" Joy said as she inserted her dick inside Wendy's tight pussy.

"Ah~ Daddy~ fuckkkk me moreee" Wendy begged and Joy thrusted in an inhumane speed.

"Ugh~ Yes ah~ fuck there~ fuckme there~" Wendy moaned and Joy picked up her pace and moved faster making the bed rock and making Wendy moan loudly.

"Daddy~ Im cumming" Wendy shouted.

"Wait for Daddy little kitten" Joy mumbled and continued thrusting.

"Ngh~ Im cumming" Joy groaned and she came together with Wendy.

"Happy birtday Seungwan, I love you" Joy hugged Wendy.

"I love you too Sooyoung ah" Wendy smiled and she kissed Joy's lips.