Nalu Lemons

Lucy's POV

-what happened that night-

he was kissing me. i could feel the meaning of his kisses. he starts to kiss down my neck. he takes off my shirt as i do the same to him.

he takes off my bra. and starts to suck on one while

he messages the other. "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!." i exclaim. he keeps licking my breast as i get more wet every time.

he does the same to the other. he stops after a while and slides his finger down my stomach as he bites his bottom lip.

"you look yummy." he said. i giggle. he takes off my pants and starts to rub my womanhood through my underwear. i started moaning little by little. "n-natsuu." i said as he kept rubbing.

Natsu POV

i couldn't resist her moaning my name. i took off her underwear and she was wet. i smirked at the sight. how beautiful. i thought.

"i didn't think i would do this butt i just have to taste you." i said. her responses her moans.

i licked her clit once and she arches her back. as i suck her clit and pump two fingers in her she moans louder.

my manhood was getting so hard from the excitement that i felt like it was going to pop out of my pants.

"Natsu." she moaned. that gave me a signal that she was going to come so i stopped. she unzipped my pants and took out my manhood.

she started to lick it which led me to groan. time went by and she did more to me then i expected.

Lucy POV

Natsu laid me down and rubbed his manhood against my womanhood. when he was done teasing me he had put it in. i moaned a little louder.

him humping me, the sensation felt wonderful. his big manhood hitting my G spot every time.

his hands rubbing my breast and kissing me as i felt him go in and out of me. this kept up for a while and we came together.

we were both breathing fast laying side by side. he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer.

"your mine now Lucy."