Chapter Part 15

🎸A few days later🎸
All week Elvis has been with Frank Sinatra rehearsing for the Welcome home Elvis special. He flew my mom out to New Jersey so we could go wedding dress shopping. We picked out a dress and had it sent back to Graceland. Today is the day of filming the special, Elvis got dressed in his uniform and I wore a white dress with kitten heels. When we got there Frank was waiting for us, "You must be Lily, Elvis wasn't lying when he said you were beautiful. It's nice to meet you doll, I'm Frank." He smiled and kissed the back of my hand, I blushed and smiled back.
"Nice to meet you Mr. Sinatra, my parents are big fans of yours."
"Well I would be happy to sign something for them." He smiled.
"Oh thank you Mr. Sinatra!" He looked around and found one of his album covers and signed it, I took it and hugged him.
"Thank you Frank" Elvis shook his hand and put his hand on the small of my back. "Alright honey let's go to my dressing room." I smiled and waved at Frank and let Elvis lead me to his dressing room. He took out his guitar and started playing the song he taught me how to play back in Germany, Stuck on you. We sang together until the Colonel came in and told Elvis it was almost time for him to go on.
"He's doesn't like me does he?" I said quietly with my head down, Elvis kneeled in front of me and pulled my chin up to look at him.
"He doesn't hate you baby, he's just worried about what the fans will think because all he cares about is the money. But you don't need to worry about anything because I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I swear sometimes it's like he forgets that he works for me, I don't work for him. Now come on and give me that smile of yours that I love so much." I turned and shook my head. I know what Elvis is saying is true but it still hurts that I could be the reason why he could lose his fans. He sighed. "Fine if you won't smile for me, I'll just have to make you smile." He laughed and started tickling me, I squealed and laughed.
"Elvis! Stop!" I giggled, he stopped and put his fingers under my chin.
"There it is." He smiled while he slowly pulled my face closer to his and kissed me. The door slammed open.
"Elvis its time." Colonel said, Elvis pulled away and rested his forehead on mine.
"Do you knock? I'm trying to spend some time with Lily." He sighed
"I don't need to knock, now come on and wile your face off, you've got that girls lipstick all over you." Colonel said and angrily walked out. We both rolled our eyes, Elvis got up and helped me up.
"Maybe I'll just leave the lipstick on, so people know I've got a girl." I rolled my eyes and grabbed a paper towel and walked over to him.
"Yeah you do that soldier,  pink definitely matches your skin tone." I laughed and wiped the lipstick off his lips. He smiled and kissed my cheek, we walked out of the room and down to the set. I stood to the side as they filmed the opening, as soon as Elvis appeared the whole crowd went crazy.

......................................................................................
Author's note: Thank you so much for reading!!! I'm sorry I haven't updated lately, I've been really busy and wasn't sure were I wanted to take the story. If you have any ideas, I would love to hear them!!