I Messed up, I'm Sorry

We rushed to the hospital and I saw Karen and the rest of his family sitting in the waiting room. Josh hugged his mom and they moved aside and talked. I sat there and looked In my lap.

I hope Robert is alright, he's like a father to me. Everyone looked depressed. Soon Josh returned and sat in the chair next to me.

"Whats wrong with Robert?"

"He had a seizure " he looked sad so I embraced him into a hug. I feel like I didn't want to let him go. We sat there for two hours until the doctor approached, everyone eyed him.

"I'm sorry " said the doctor, Josh stood and walked away. Karen and Bonnie; joshes cousin. Broke down trying to comfort each other. I stood and walked outside of the hospital.

I saw Josh crouched down looking on the ground. He noticed my presence and stood quickly. It seems to me like he was crying, he didn't need to hide his pain from me. I pat him on the back trying to comfort him but he pulled away.

"Josh I'm so-"

"No! Don't do that I don't need it" I stepped closer towards him and he reversed in his steps.

Then he ran, ran without looking back. I was going to follow him but I decided not to. Let him have his moment but he better talk to me later.

I went into the hospital and explained to Karen what happen. We left the hospital going our separate ways. I sat on my bed worried, josh hasn't return home and its almost midnight.

The door swung open I turned around instantly thinking it was josh turns out it was just Jordan. I called josh again, this is the twentieth time I have called him and he didn't answer.

"Hey, what wrong " Jordan said trying to touch me. I let myself fall into his embrace. I started to cry and Jordan held my head so that I was looking into his eyes. I explained to him the death of Robert and how josh is sort a missing.

I heard a loud knock and the door swung inwards hard. Then josh presented himself, I ran into his arms and hold him so tight I thought something had happen to him.

Something seems off, he smelt of liquor and he was dead drunk. Really? I stepped back and he started to kiss me, he forced my tongue into his mouth he was really hurting me.

"Jos-sh stop" I tried to push him away. He held a tight grip on my arms. I forced myself out if his hold. He looked angered by this, he pushed me against the wall and started to choke me. I could feel all the air coming out of my lungs. My consciousness began to shut down. He held his fist in the air attempting to strike me I close my eyes preparing for the blow, nothing happened.

I opened my eyes to see josh and Jordan in an huddle. Josh punched Jordan and he fell. Josh raised his hand to punch Jordan again and I stepped in the middle.

"Stop!"

Josh looked me in the eyes and I looked the other way. I could see the regret in his eyes. Josh stormed out of the room and slammed the door shut. I dropped myself on the ground and started to cry. Jordan held me in his arms but that didn't stop anything. I stood; I wanted to go after josh. Jordan hold my hand, I look in his eyes his nose were bleeding. It could be broken.

"I should go"

"No, you don't "

"Jordan he's my-"

"I know but you can have better"

I sat on my bed and went to bed with a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

___

I walked fast to Josh's dorm room. I opened the door and went inside and scanned the place. Something is different, I just can't point it out. I sat on the bed then something greeted me. A note?

It was from josh to me;

Mal,

I'm sorry that you have to find out this way, I'm sorry. But I have to go, I don't think I will be back don't sweat it you will be just fine without me. This something I have to do, I made a promise to myself that I will NEVER hurt you but I broke that promise and I can't forgive myself. Be safe live your best life and be a good boy. I Messed up, I'm sorry, I will love you forever.

Love josh

The End, for now

Foster BrothersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara