Well, that was strange. He was so...formal? Was that the word? Anyways, Sven was very excited. He got to meet three new friends! Signe, Theodore, and Sir Joergen the Second. Ooh! Do those melons look good! Not only are they green, one of his favorite colors, but delicious too! 

Sorry Joergen the First.

So Sven decided to explore the melons. Strangely, Master seemed to take a liking of yelling at these here melons. He wondered what they did wrong. Maybe that will forever be a mystery. He walked up the first row of melons. He found a great one near the middle. He went to the stem and began to gnaw off the end. It wasn't working well. He grunted and stood on top of the melon. He pulled at the now loose melon stem, pulling as hard and he could. The mid-day sun shone directly down on him. He whipped back and forth, staying on the melon. At last, the melon came off. 

Problem, he fell backwards into the stream. Sven had hit part of the melon on cobblestone as an attempt to get it off, resulting in an open part. It fell overtop of his head,

(I KNOW THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE BEAR WITH ME)

making him see nothing but darkness. Watermelon juice dripped all over his head. But, most importantly, he was rushing down a current. He struggled, but could see nothing, feel nothing but the cold water and sticky watermelon juice. He whined slightly as he submerged, water filling the cavity of the melon. 

Suddenly, he ran into a soft pelted mob. What was it? To answer his question immediately, a surprised bleat made its way into his pricked ears. 

"I'm sorry!" Sven whined, gurgling the water.

The sheep chuckled and used his hoof to force the melon onto pavement. 

"Now pull back, Sven." The sheep instructed.

How did this sheep know his name? He ignored that momentarily and did as the sheep said.

He blinked into the light again. The watermelon juice dripped into his eyes. It stung. The sheep chuckled a bit.

"Odd dog." He chuckled at Sven.

Sven dipped his head underwater and looked back up at the sheep. He was struggling to stay afloat, despite his ability to swim. The sheep simply used his hoof to scoop out Sven.

"Now, run off, before your owner sees me." The sheep smiled. 

"Why must I go, Mr. Sheep?"

"He will hurt me, maybe even you. Now run off." The sheep fake smiled again.

"Felix is the bestest master ever he would never ever hurt you for any reason!" Sven yipped in response, tensing.

"Oh, did he send you to do it?" The sheep retorted with an eye roll.

"Send me to do what?" Sven replied, calming himself and sitting down.

"Finish off me off, like the rest of my family?" The sheep nearly growled.

"Oh- I-I didn't know..-"

"Of course you didn't stupid dog!" The sheep bleated. 

Sven whined and sunk lower. Guilt the sheep must have. Guilt. He put a sad look to his eyes, drooped his tail, and sunk his position. Guilt.

The sheep scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Sorry, Sven."

Sven straightened up. 

"Need help getting out, now?" Sven asked, sounding more like a demand.

"He'll kill me."

"But he's gone."

"Gone how?"

"Left the game."

"What if h-"

"Hi, I'm Sven. And you are?"

The sheep stared at Sven confused.

"Water Sheep."

"Okay, Water Sheep, you can take a break. I know a spot, lets go." Sven spoke confidently. "Need help?"

*Water Sheep's POV*

This dog was lucky he was cute. 

"Why are you helping me?" I asked the dog.

He thought for a moment. "I'd do anything for a friend." He stated simply.

He left me to chew on this thought.

"Need help?" Sven urged again.

Should I go wit this dog? I was unsure. I let out a short sigh

-----

So what do you think? Anything I can improve? 

I have spent an hour writing this and couldn't find myself to stop. I love writing about Sven, and can't wait for the beat to drop and the main plot boogey onto the dance floor.

ahem

Anyways I hoped you enjoyed :D

What's your favorite crappy personality I yeeted onto the animals?

Until next time,

Sail the Internet Safely.

-Lynxx.