02: 𝖍𝖔𝖙 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞

𝖍𝖔𝖙 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞 

"Well I was not expecting that..." Josh said breathlessly as he pushed Tyler up against the bathroom door.

"Me neither." Tyler said as he smiled and started furiously kissing Josh again.

"God. You sure you wanna do this here?" Josh asked glancing around at the empty bathroom.

"Not particularly but it'll do, for now." Tyler said smirking as he walked away from Josh and to the bathroom sink gripping it on either side with his hands, sticking his ass out at Josh. "C'mon what are you waiting for? Lock the door and come fuck me already."

Josh didn't hesitate. His cock was rock hard and throbbing for Tyler. No one has ever turned him on like this.

Josh walked up right behind Tyler and rubbed his crotch against his ass, "how's that feel baby?" Josh said seductively as he smirked.

"Fucking huge, Daddy.." Tyler didn't know for sure if Josh had a daddy kink but he had to test it and god damn was Tyler right. Josh loved being called daddy. It was his biggest weakness.

"Oh shit baby. How'd you know?"

"Oh, daddy is written all over you now get these pants off of me and your dick in my ass." Tyler said wiggling his ass at Josh a little.

He didn't say another word and he had Tyler's jeans and underwear down. He pulled his wallet out of his back pocket and pulled a condom out then pulled his own pants down and rolled the condom on.

"I'm gonna stretch you a little first okay baby boy?"

"Mhm." He nodded eagerly.

Then josh got down on his knees behind Tyler's bare ass and first began stretching him with his tongue. Tyler moaned loudly as Josh tasted him. "Fuck, daddy." Tyler said eyes rolling to the back of his head. Josh's tongue felt fucking amazing don't get Tyler wrong, but he needed more.

"Oh daddy, I need more please." Josh moaned and the vibrations went through Tyler and as he was experiencing that pleasure Josh slipped a finger into the pretty boy. He yelped a little bit but oh, it did feel so good.

Josh's dick stood tall and proud between his legs as he stretched Tyler nice and good for his big cock. With each second he got harder. Within a couple minutes Tyler had been stretched nice and good and he told Josh he was ready.

"Daddy, fuck me." Josh slowly pulled his fingers out and stood positioning himself behind Tyler and spitting in his hand running it up and down his dick then Tyler's hole so they would be nice and slick. Josh thanked god that no one had needed to go to the restroom yet.

"Ok baby. You ready?" Josh asked and Tyler nodded biting his lip, with that Josh started pushing his throbbing dick into Tyler and that pulled an extremely sinful and loud sound from Tyler that showed both pain and pleasure.

"Oh baby you sound so hot." As he thrusted again and again into Tyler, the fact that they were in a public restroom became less and less relevant. And once Tyler's pain subsided oh god the noises that Tyler started letting out were so fucking beautiful and hot and sexy and oh god Josh was already about to cum.

"Tyler, baby.." Josh said hinting at the fact.

"Mhm, me too. Come on pound me harder." Josh obliged and fucked Tyler harder that he had previously and as he watched his dick sink in and out of Tyler and as he pulled Tyler's hair and listened to their moans mix. He pulled Tyler's head around and kissed him hard as he continued to pound into him and they both came almost simultaneously.

Neither of them could remember ever coming harder than that.

"Shit." Josh said smiling and breathing hard as he pulled slowly out of Tyler.

"I hate to say this because it did just happen in a public bathroom, but I think that was the best sex I've ever had. The hottest too." Tyler said smiling devilishly as he ran his hands down Josh's chest around to his back then down to squeeze his ass and kiss him quickly before he got toilet paper and wiped him and Josh up along with their mess.

Josh's condom was flushed with the toilet paper. They both were redressed and ready to go out of the bathroom but before Tyler opened the door Josh stopped him and told him to give him his phone.

"O..k...?" Tyler smiled confused, that is until Josh handed Tyler back his phone with a new contact named "Daddy 🖤" Tyler smiled and blushed.

"Well I'll definitely be putting this to good use." Tyler said smiling referring to the new contact in his phone.

"Oh I hope you do baby, because what you said earlier about the sex, I couldn't agree more and I do want it to happen again and hopefully not in a public restroom next time." Josh said smirking with a wink, "the last names Dun by the way."

"Joseph." Was all Tyler got out before Josh had opened the bathroom door and they realized they must've been too loud to hear knock because there was a handful of people waiting impatiently outside of the door.

"Sorry fellas." Josh said as the pair scurried past the men waiting in line to go to the bathroom.

"Well.. that was erm... awkward." Tyler said and Josh tried to agree wholeheartedly but he couldn't help but laugh at Tyler's blood red face and shyness. "What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing apart from the fact that I just fucked your brains out and made you cum harder than you ever have before and you didn't show any shyness there, but oh the fear that people know makes you a blushing mess, embarrassed." Josh said leaning in real close.

"I..." was all Tyler could manage out before a skinny dark haired man was approaching them, Josh didn't know who it was but Tyler seemed to.

"Hey man, Jenna and Sarah got an Uber back to your house. I've been looking for you everywhere. Where'd you disappear to?"

"Well.." Josh said, "you can explain that one. See you later. Text me." Josh whispered the last part winking and walking away.

"Uh.. who was that?" Tyler's friend questioned. And with these questions Tyler's stomach filled with dread, how was he going to come up with an excuse just like that?

_|_|_-_/_/_

Well.. to be continued. Was THAT hot enough? See you in the next chappie! Make sure to vote/comment if you liked it or have any questions!