Chapter 1 : Peach and Mario, who?

(A/N: lol note... your kingdom is basically innocent koopa troopa , goombas and shy guys... pls.. they're innocent.. if you dislike them.. you shall leave ;0.. i also chose those two bc using toads seems overrated.. idk. You're in an underrated  kingdom,, so take these--)

(Third POV)

You were enjoying your (F/D) on the balcony.. until someone has ruin your alone time without permission 

"Your highness, we have to leave immediately..!" the goomba said with glasses... known as professor frankly. He was jumping non-stop.. thats pretty much obvious that he's panicking. "he's right, your highness. We should leave before bowser come by and attack your kingdom..!" another goomba said as he popped up outta nowhere. You've sigh in annoyance how they attack you with words that 'we' should leave. 

Its your kingdom. Your home. it's your decision to leave your memories you made since childhood and till now. "We're not leaving" you finally spoken. "w-w-what..!?" the goomba stuttered "Did i stutter? i said we're not leaving. I may or may not have a prince, but I have hope that he'll come for my call.. whenever i'll need it.." you settled down your cup onto the coffee table besides you. 

"Then start calling for help! We need a prince to come save us and then.. happily ever after..!" he continued but then the professor cut you off as he started to spoke "We heard the Princess.. we'll not leave..!"

"Right, now go prepare everything thats needed to protect my kingdom. When i finished my drink, i better see business finished. If not... then i'll face consequences on my own to bowser.." you said with no hesitation.. Although deep inside you.. you started to regret that decision. Every seconds of your life. The goombas didn't say anything.. but left you some quiet time as you picked up your cup and continued to drink your (F/D). After you reach to the bottom of the teapot--

(A/N: lol uh note, i guess your soda, milkshake, whatsoever is in there.. lmao so formal.)

-- the koopa troopa picked up your remaining tea set that was left on the coffee table. You stood up and dust your (F/C) dress.. trying not to create a single wrinkle on your favorite dress(LOL IDK WHAT IM--). You exited your balcony and walked to the main floor where you should possibly meet professor frankly. Once you reached the stairs to the main floor, due to your footsteps that are being heard.. he sense that you're here and started speaking "Everything is prepared. The look-out said that Bowser's armies are already nearby to the entrance of our kingdom." thats all he said..but nothing about him, bowser. 

His information that he got disappoints you.. "what about bowser..?" you asked "Boswer..? We have no news of him, (Y/N)." he said as he turned his attention to the front door that was exposing the view of the beautiful village. When you turned to that direction as well.. they heard a big roar. Of course it was bowser that finally made his appearance to the kingdom.

Sirens..!?

Running to nowhere.

panic.

bombs, exploding.. has begun.

You decided to camouflage as a koopa troopa and help reloading some canons. Of course.. your dress were on the way.. but whenever you felt bowser is nearby.. you went back inside your castle again. But when you decided that he's further from your castle.. you went back outside.. 

After one step.. you were lifted from the ground, unexpectedly. Humongous hands held your waist tightly. You tried to let yourself free by hitting it's hand. One hit, it roared. You turned your attention towards the noise and of course, bowser caught you. He was riding his clown car thats hovering over your castle. 

Then an unexpected noise was heard from distance.. it sounded so villain like.

"W A H...!" it said.

(633 words)