013; you're gonna kill her

November 5, 1984

"You - and Sinclair! - are gonna stay away from Maxine, you hear me?! DO YOU HEAR ME?!?" Billy screamed in my face, still holding me up off the ground by my arms, which hurt like hell.

"Get your DAMN HANDS OFF ME!!" I yelled, then hit him in the crotch with my knee, which forced him to let go of me. I landed on my feet, but my ankle hurt so bad that I fell onto my side a second later.

"You are SO DEAD, MORRIE!!" Billy drop kicked me in the stomach and I cried out in pain. "You're dead!" He did it once more, then a third time before someone pushed him away.

"No, you are," Steve growled, then threw a lunch, hitting Billy right in the jaw. Billy started to laugh like a maniac.

"Looks like you've got some fire in you after all, huh? I've been waiting to meet this King Steve everyone's been telling me so much about!" Billy shouted for the world to hear with an insane smile on his face.

"Get out." Steve glared into Billy's soul and mentally tore him to shreds. A heavy moment of silence hung in the air before Billy threw the hardest punch he could at Steve, but missed. That gave Steve a moment to swing back, hitting Billy in the face a second time.

"Yes! Kiss his ass, Steve!" Dustin cheered. I barely managed to pull myself off the ground as Steve hit him twice more, backing him up against the kitchen sink. There was more indistinct yelling and cheering from Dustin and the others, until Billy grabbed a plate off the counter and broke it against Steve's face.

"Stop it!!" I yelled at Billy, who looked at me as Steve held his face. He went to charge at me, but Steve grabbed him and pulled him away, only to get himself punched in the face again.

"No one tells me what to do," Billy headbutted Steve, knocking him back even further away from me. I stumbled across the house to attempt to stop Billy, but I was just too damn slow. Steve was on the ground, Billy on top of him, hitting him in the face. Once. Twice. I grabbed his fist right before the third hit and ripped him off of Steve.

Billy jumped to his feet and hit me in the face. Hard. He knocked me back, but I stayed on my feet this time. "Billy you're gonna kill her!! Stop it!!" Dustin screamed. He punched me across the face again. I threw an uppercut into his stomach, then swung at his jaw when he wasn't paying attention. "YES!!!" Dusting cheered. Billy kicked my stomach as hard as he could, which threw me back against the wall, breaking an indent of myself into part of it.

He punched me square in the face, knocking my head back against the wall. He backed away as I fell to the ground face first, nearly defeated. I leaned on my forearm to try and get up, but fell back down. Blood ran down my face from god knows where. Billy went to go back and finish off Steve, but he wasn't there.

"Don't you fucking touch her!!!" Steve said from behind Billy, making him turn around so he could hit him in the face. He threw several punches, but the last one was caught by Billy's hand, and was used to throw Steve against the front door. Steve held up his fights to fight, but Billy hit him in the side of the head, knocking him down once more.

He climbed on top of him and punched him repeatedly. I laid there and helplessly looked on. "Billy stop it!!" I demanded, halfway back onto my feet. Billy stopped punching Steve, who had clearly had too much, and looked at me. "Leave. Him. Alone."

"So she does have more in her," Billy said as he got off of Steve. We both stood up simultaneously. My stance was stronger than it should have been, and I was so ready to fight him. Again. "How much is it gonna take for you to realize you've had enough, Morrie? Huh? Until you collapse and cough up blood? Until all your bones are broken? Or until you're dead?"