The Fighter - B.B.

Start from the beginning

"We saw it with our own eyes, Becca," Bucky said.

"That's some bullshit," Rebecca said.

"Language!" Steve quickly said.

"Oh my god," George said rubbing his temples.

George is already so done with the boys being back from their deployment. The last three months have been peaceful for him and it helps that you're a pretty quiet person.

"Well, boys, I think you guys should be befriend
Y/n," Winifred said as they started getting into the middle of dinner.

"Why?" Bucky asked.

"Why not me?" Rebecca asked.

"Yeah, why not Rebecca?" Bucky asked.

"How about nobody befriends my prodigy?" George grumbled.

~~~

You're running in the downpour and it's about 7am. The gym isn't open on Sundays due to the Barnes family going to church. You've gone a few times since Winifred makes you go just so you won't be alone. She'll probably be pissed at you for not being at last night's dinner.

Bucky decided that he's not going to early morning mass and he's gonna go running out in the rain. He had actually told his mother that he wants to sleep in and blaming his deployment. He just doesn't want to be in a stuffy church.

He slips and rammed into you knocking you both into a giant puddle.

"Shit," Bucky said as the rain keeps pouring.

You're up already and you have a hand out to him. He takes it and you help him up.

"Thanks and sorry," Bucky said.

You nodded and you're about to take off on your run again but a hand holds onto your wrist. You almost punch Bucky in the face but he stops your fist before you make contact.

"Jesus! Doll, I know you pack a punch but please don't go for my face or my nuts," Bucky said.

You bite your lip and lightning strikes. Thunder follows in pursuit.

"I'm taking you home," Bucky said.

You nodded knowing he's the guy who got smacked by George. The two of you start running as it pours down harder. You run side by side back to Bucky's parents house. You both are slipping and sliding every so often that you both just laugh each time.

You and Bucky come into the house soaking wet and breathing heavy. The family has just gotten back from church. Winifred crosses her arms seeing how soaked you both are. Steve and Rebecca laugh from the couch and George just grumbles.

Bucky tries taking a step off the mat that you and him are standing on. 

"Stay right there!" Winifred said and she heads down stairs.

You and Bucky start shivering.

"MA, WE ARE SHIVERING!" Bucky yelled.

"No duh, you were running out in the rain," Steve said.

"You guys are so gonna get a cold," Rebecca said.

Bucky started stripping and saying, "not me" on repeat. He strips down to his black boxer and then he bolts his ass upstairs leaving you to stand there.

"What a dick," Rebecca said getting up.

Winifred comes back with towels and she sees Bucky's soaking wet clothes on the floor. She knows that she's gonna beat that son hers. She comes to you and motions you to take off your shoes. You do so and she puts a towel over your shoulders. You follow her downstairs to the downstairs bathroom. 

"Take a hot shower, sweetheart," Winifred said.

~~~

You come out of the bathroom wearing athletic shorts and a sports bra that you've left here previously and Winifred put in the bathroom for you but she forgot a shirt. Bucky comes down the stairs with a huge fuzzy blanket over his bare shoulders and he stops right in front of you. Steve is right behind him with a giant bowl of popcorn and Rebecca behind him with booze. Bucky spins you around and he makes you go into the entertainment room. He has you plop down on the end. Bucky sits right next to you and pulls the blanket over you.

"What are we watching?" Rebecca asked as Steve settles next to Bucky.

"ROCKY!" The boys chanted looking at each other.

Rebecca just sighed and looked at you. You shrugged your shoulders since you haven't had the privilege to watch many or any movies in your life. Rebecca goes into the DVD case and grabbed the over watched movie. She pops it into the DVD player and turns on the TV. The opening credits come upon the screen and the boys cheered in excitement. Rebecca sat next Steve.

Beers started being passed around which you didn't mind at all since you've assumed since the other three are of age. You honestly don't care much about booze at all. You're more concerned about getting by and boxing.

"Don't be giving her alcohol! She's 18!" Winifred yelled as Bucky is about to pass you a beer. 

Bucky puts the beer can back onto the coffee table. You pulled your legs to your chest and you watched the movie. Soon enough, you dozed off with your body leaning against the shirtless Bucky. He put an arm around you and you subconsciously curled up to him. He smiled to himself and made sure you got covered with the blanket.

To be continued?