Once Upon a time (2)

Once Upon a Time

The Dragon

The steady beat of wings could be heard from miles around as the magical beast flew. Each individual scale like nothing ever seen before by mortal eyes. The spikes that lined the beasts back sparkled in the light. It's strong jaw incased dimond teeth sharp enough to cut through anything. Its eys were a mix between navy blueand lavender. The beast was the ruler of myth and legend. The beast was a Dragon.

Music

The sun shone on the frozen pond making it shimmer. The snow and ice clung to the trees and pathways. Ilayed down my coat and sat. The coat providing warmth against the cold ground. i sat my guitar in my lap and began to strum. After a while i added my voice into the music. my voice hit all the notes high and low. I play song after song. I don't even rally know how long i sat there. After i watched the sunset i stood and walked home.

To The Music

Him and Her danced to the music. The beat pulsed through them as they moved with the rythem. The spotlight was on them and so was the attention of the entire croud. All eyes were on on them when the song finally ended. The two dancers looked into eachothers eys and gave a small nod. When the next song started up Hime and Herresumed dancing. They danced the night away.