Paintball

I, Natalie Mendoza, have embarked on the greatest journey. I traveled the vast roads searching for the targeted spot. I was ready, fully geared with layers of clothes, gloves to keep my hands protected, and boxer braids to keep my hair away from my eyes. I soon spotted the area.

It was time to go to war.

Our enemy: The Gomez family

They're were more than expected. At first I approached the group. There was only maybe about 8 people. Soon, reinforcements came in. Our family team was nervous, but we were going to back down.

However due to mishaps we had to mix up our teams a bit. We were all now frenemies fighting for one thing.

Bragging rights.

The battles were going to be tough. With my gun in hand locked and loaded, my mask to protect my eyes from being terminated by bullets, yellow paint scattering everywhere on the field and people's clothes. We were all ready.

My team ended up winning the first battle. Then the next I unfortunately had to step out the battle due to my weak ability to move since I didn't eat anything before these heroic battles so it made me light headed, not to mention the exaggerated heat and humidity off my hometown.

After some intensive care I was ready to get back on the field and help my fellows with the war.

After many shots taken, many battles victorious and defeated , many water bottles and cookies, and many limps back to out shelter.

We had won the war.

VICTORY SCREECH!

ALOLAOALAOALAOALOAOAOAOAOALALALALLAOALAOAOAOALALOALAOA

:D

I would show you my battle wounds, but some of them are in particular places and not only might I be creepily stocked but I will also more then likely be killed by my girlfriend (love you baby) so yeah. Sorry not sorry

Ok bye!