"What?" She whisper yelled, "Who the hell has a library in their house?"

"The Kujo's apparently."

As predicted, you and (B/f) spent the weekend playing video games and eating junk food; if you could call the healthful snacks (B/f)'s mom bought 'junk food'. Sunday was always a lazy day for the pair of you, loitering around the house for as long as possible to stretch the weekend out before your parents demanded you come home since it was a school night. You sat on the beanbag at the door of (B/f)'s bed while she was perched on top of the bed, sprawled out on her stomach. Both of you looking mindlessly at your phones, sitting in comfort silence, being broken occasionally as you showed one another a funny photo.

Your phone alerted you to a new text, probably from your mom telling you to come home. You groaned, gaining (B/f)'s attention. You opened the message, eyes enlarging as you realized it was indeed not your mother.

'My house, Monday after school.' A follow up text was sent, simply containing his address.

"Oooh, his house, huh?" From her vantage point on the bed, (B/f) could easily look over your shoulder and read the text messages. Your face turned red as you clutched your phone to your chest, and turned to see her grinning down at you.

"First of all, don't you know it's impolite to read other people's text? Second of all, my grade is depending on this, so if that means having to go to his house, then there's not much else I can do. " You began typing out a response, away from (B/f)'s prying eye. "Besides, Leon is going too."

'Works for me, I'll text Leon and let him know.' You hit send and switched over to you and Leon's conversation, letting him know.
'We can walk there together after school, safety is in numbers lol' Leon replied. Leon had confided in you earlier that week that he didn't like nor trust Jotaro in general, especially when you were involved, but you didn't feel threatened by Jotaro; no more so than usual, that is. You received another text, this time it was from your mom, telling you to get your butt home. You gathered your stuff with a sigh. Another weekend drawing to a close. Tomorrow it would be business as usual.

Monday was just like any other day. It drug on it seemed, but that could have been the anxiety about going to Jotaro's house after school. He wasn't at school, which put Leon in a foul mood, but you assured him that you'd make sure all three of you worked hard to make up for lost time on the project; half the class hadn't even started. You found Leon waiting outside the front doors to the school.

"Well," He adjusted his backpack on his shoulder, "You ready?"

You shrugged, "I guess so." Your tone lifted towards the end, making it sound more like a question rather than a statement. "I'm sure we'll have fun." You offered trying to keep optimistic. You had no idea why you were so nervous, you weren't alone, you had Leon. You spent the rest of the walk trying to keep calm and tell yourself that everything was OK and nothing was weird about this situation. Just two science partners going to study with their other science partner that, for some reason, insisted that you and he be partners; nothing weird.

"This is it." You said as you and Leon passed the small gate that secured the property. It was a beautiful house for sure. Your pulse quickened as Leon knocked on the front door, truth be told you didn't know if you personally would have had the courage to do so. A fair headed lady answered the door with a bright smile on her face.

"Hello, you must be Jotaro's class mates! Please, come in." You and Leon exchanged glances before walking inside, taking off your shoes. You'd seen Mrs. Kujo before, at school events, but never interacted with her. She was always cheering for her son, obviously very proud of him in his younger years. As the years passed Jotaro seemed to outgrow his youthful vigor and was now seemingly bitter towards everyone. At least his mother kept the same spirit. "Jotaro should be in the library," She said, interrupting your thoughts, "I'll take you both there."