"I'd love for you to shut your mouth," Katherine snapped back. She just couldn't stand Murphy, or Bellamy for that matter. She tried increasing her pace while keeping the blonde hair of Clarke in sight, but Murphy seemed determined to annoy her endlessly.

Just as she was about to ask Bellamy if he couldn't leash Murphy and hold him close, her eyes to fell something that made her very excited. She let out a small squeal, one that would make her feel humiliated later, as she ran forward to the white and yellow flowers. She couldn't believe that she had found yet another plant that would perhaps make her life so much easier. "This place is just amazing," she muttered softly.

"Uhm, what exactly are you doing?" Murphy asked confused, as he looked how the girl ran forward to some plants. He looked behind to Bellamy, who only shrugged, looking at the girl curiously.

"She's from Agro," Katherine heard Wells say. "She probably needs those plants."

Katherine nodded to herself, and as she took a glance over her shoulder, she noticed Bellamy staring at her oddly, as if something had all of sudden come to his mind. Katherine ignored it and turned back to carefully plucking the feverfew by the roots. From the pockets of her oversized jacket, she managed to find an empty sheet of fabric, on which she laid the plants so that they wouldn't be damaged while she carried them around.

Hearing an obvious sigh, she looked from the corners of her eye to see Bellamy walking towards her. She subtly rolled her eyes, so that the rest of them wouldn't see her doing it, and chose to act as if she hadn't seen Bellamy approach her. When he had his petty fight with Clarke he wasted time, now she was actually collecting things that might not only help Jasper, but everybody else on camp as well.

"Here, use this, it will go quicker," Bellamy mumbled, holding out a knife to her. He didn't want to appear to be fascinated or helpful, so he just gave her a bored glance before staring off into the distance.

As soon as Katherine saw the reflection of the knife by the sun, the rough edges and the sharp ending pointing towards her, she felt her throat tighten up. Stress tingles quickly spreading throughout her body as she stared at the knife like a deer caught in headlights. Breaking out of her shock, she smacked Bellamy's hand so hard that it sent the knife flying a couple of feet away. It was only then that she could breathe normally again.

"Jeez, what was that for?" Bellamy asked offended. He went to retrieve the knife, all the way looking at Katherine like she was a madwoman. "I wasn't going to stab you or anything."

"Whatever," she muttered in reply, not feeling the need to explain herself. Quickly she bundled the plants she had managed to pluck before Bellamy decided to offer her a knife, sticking them into her jacket and walking away quickly.

"Well someone has a slight phobia of knives," Murphy said nonchalantly.

"Shut your cakehole, Frog-Face."

They had been walking for the greater part of the day, mostly in silence apart from some nasty comments from Murphy on Katherine's eyes and from her side on his face in general. They made quick stops on the way so that Katherine could pluck some flowers or vines, without interference from Bellamy. After a while, Finn and Clarke had called for them because they found a very recent track from Jasper and as of now, they were walking on some pebbles. Katherine just observed the nature surrounding her, Murphy appeared to do the same only with a bored, seemingly permanent expression plastered on his face. Clarke and Finn were leading the way, Bellamy staring after them critically, while Wells looked after Clarke longingly.

"Hey, how do we know we're actually going the right way?" Murphy asked curiously, not bothering with keeping his voice down.

"We don't," Bellamy answered with just a hint of sarcasm. "Spacewalker here thinks he's a tracker."