three

emma

i walked back to the elevator and hit the 'front office' button. i can just ask where her dorm is right? or- i can ask alex? they're roommates right? i decided to text alex instead. 

Me: Heyo alex, you and sam are roommates right?

    Alex: Um yeah, im guessing you're looking for her😂

Me: lmao yeah whats your dorm number n shiii

    Alex: B49, good luck finding it because i cant lol

Me: i gotchu alexander

    Alex: i hate you

Me: i know

B49 is only 6 rooms down from mine, it should be easy to find. i hit the 3rd floor button and waited patiently to get to my floor. the elevator arrived at the floor and i exited, going pass my dorm i knocked and started to run. i heard the door open and jabez yelling. "get over here you little-" jabez was cut off by me running into someone. "im so sorry" we both said in unison. i looked up and saw another curly headed cutie, matching his chesnut brown eyes. "i feel like i know you" i said. his certain characteristics stood out to me. his light brown hair, his smile, and a jawline that could almost cut you. "i know, i know you" he said and laughed. "i'll give you one hin-" "what are you doing with my girl" jabez snaked his arms around my waist and quickly pecked my lips, making the boy jealous. "not yEt" i lightly pushed him off of me. "um this is my roommate jabez, now.. can you please leave." i turned around to jabez with puppy dog eyes. "fine" he let go of me and walked back. "well, like i said, i'll give you 1 hint" he said "shoot me" i laughed. "my last name is.. Valencia" 

-

Short chapter sorry I've been busy :(

(307 words :( )