"You were so off well other than the bad ass bit because I truly am a bad ass. But scary movies are a big hell no," I said with a smile after I got my breath back. 

"You're not that bad ass. Nick is much more of a bad ass," She teased me. 

"Hell no he is not! He is a baby! It's the Impala isn't it? That's what does it, makes him seam more bad ass than he is. My Silverado is bad ass too! She's got a lot more to offer and you can't cuddle in his trunk like you could in my truck bed!" I quickly defended my bad assness. 

She laughed and shook her head, " It's not the car, he's just more bad ass than you."

"Is not!" I said like a five year old.

"Is too," Emma said back.

"Nope. He isn't even a little bad ass and if he ever is its because I'm with him," I said. 

"I think its the other way around," she said leaning on the island looking me in the eyes. 

"Not at all."

"yup," she was just teasing me now. 

"You're an ass hat just like Maria is," I said crossing mhy arms. 

She chuckled, "Sure I am."

"We going to watch The Doctor or not?" I said changing the subject because I could see were this was going and I didn't want to end up kissing her, I had to get to know her and be friends with her before anything else. 

"Ha! You changed the subject! You know he is more bad ass!" 

"He is not! I just want to watch Doctor who," I said finishing the mug of tea. 

"Suuuuure," she said taking my mug and putting it in the sink. She checked on the cookies and pulled them out. She placed them on a cooling rack before turning her green eyes back on me, "Doctor?"

"Doctor," I smiled.

we walked into the living room a flat screen mounted in the wall above the stone fireplace. I plopped into the soft brown couch stretching out so I took it all up. 

"Move over fat ass," Emma said remote in hand.

"Nope, you didn't say please," I smirked.

"God, how Nick puts up with you i don't know," She rolls her eyes sitting on my legs.

"He's normally just pushes me on the floor. Brotherly love," I said still smirking. Emma got an evil glint in her eye and I immediately regretted my words.

I held onto the back of the couch, "No!"

She grabbed my hips and tried to pull me off the couch, "Yup or you move."

"But I'm comfortable," I wined. 

"And that makes all the difference," She smiled as I hit the floor with a thud. 

"outch," I said acting like it really hurt. 

"Suck it up, you get worse than that nightly," she said looking down at me from her spot on the couch. 

"I don't suck though," I said with a wink. Jenny, no sexual jokes! What are you doing! I mentally kicked myself. 

"Ew, I didn't need to know that," Emma said making a disgusted face. 

"but you wanted to," I laughed figuring to just go with it. 

"Nope."

"Not even a little?" I laughed sitting next to her.

She pushed me off the couch again, "Not at all." 

I sat back on the couch, "well if you wanted to or not now you know."

"I'll keep that in mind," She laughed turning on the TV and Doctor Who. 

We watched a few episodes until my aunt called me for the hundredth time. 

"Pick it up she deserves to know you're okay," Emma scolded me. 

"fine," I rolled my eyes, "Hello."

"Jenny? Oh thank the gods you're okay. where are you?" Renee's relived tone came though the speaker of the phone. 

"Covered in blood and just killed my 7th demon," I lied convincingly. Emma glared at me crossing her arms. 

"Oh my gods Jenny! Are you hurt?" Renee panicked.

"I'm fine, I'm not week Renee and I'm not five! I can handle myself in a fight, Just because you are to much of a coward to fight or get your mark doesn't mean you have to make me be one too!" I hung up the phone. 

"Jenny! Call her back and apologies!" Emma yelled at me.

"NO! She doesn't deserve one! She can't keep doing this to me! I'm not five!" I yelled back. 

"She's your aunt and is worried about you!"

"She's also racist! If i told her I was here she would have told me I shouldn't be hanging out with blood sucking scum. That I'm better than that. Emma she deserves to worry for one night," I shot back.