Hes a ghost

Your POV:
I don't know why my parent gave this house for me to live in once they got too old to live in it. Why not give it to my older brother. The huge house used to scare the crap out of me. The stairs would creak, the chandelier would swing slightly, the lights would always flicker, and the attic...I wouldn't even dare to go up there even at the age I am now. My parents were pretty odd growing up. They spent most of their time in it and sometimes, they talked in different languages and occasionally they would laugh. Not to mention, my dad used to come downstairs wearing those big square goggles that made him look like an evil scientist. I hate this house... that's the main reason I moved out when I was 17. A small apartment in a town is better than a spooky house in the middle of nowhere.
"So you've put everything in the house already?" My mom asked from her spot on the couch. "No Dylan did most of it." I told her. "Hey mom, why did Dylan not get this house?" O asked. "Because he didn't want it."  She simply said. "But I don't want it either." I whined. "Sorry honey, but it's better than buying an expensive house, right?" "No" "Yes" "no" "Yes" "fine" I huffed.
When I moved all my stuff into the creepy house, I saw Dylan waiting for me on the dusty couch. He saw me and winked. "Hey sis" he said. "Hi" I mumbled and he chuckled. "Don't worry. This house ain't haunted." He laughed.

Nialls pov:

I saw Dylan laughing at his sister. I smiled. Dylan was such a good friend. He pretended that I'm a normal person, not a ghost, which is absolutely amazing. When y/n went upstairs, he came to me. "Good luck with my sister Nialler" he said using my nickname and went out the door.
You see, I used to scare y/n a lot when she was little. And if you're wondering how Dylan sees me, he wears a bracelet that helps. Y/n apparently doesn't have that kind of bracelet.
She came down looking as beautiful as ever. Oh, and if you're gonna ask, yes I do have a crush on her. I have for a while now, but today, lets have some fun.
She was going to clean, so I started fumbling with the stuff. I made the broom fall to the floor and the water splash. She turned around wide eyed. "Holy shit" she cussed.
I left her alone for 5 hours and saw that she cleaned the whole house. I was still invisible so she couldn't see me. Did I tell you that I can make her see me without a bracelet? I sighed and decided it's time. I went to the couch that she was plopped on. "Y/n" I said and her head shot up. "Who's here?" She asked frantically. "Don't be scared" I said as I revealed my self. She stared at me with wide eyes. "Y-you're a-a ghost-t" She stuttered. "Don't be scared y/n. It's okay I wouldn't hurt you." I said as I got closer.
"Wh are you?" She asked. "I'm Niall." I explained. "So you're the one who was messing with me?" "Yes. I thought I could have some fun. Sorry if I scared you." "Oh no! It's okay" she smiled kindly. "Wanna eat pizza?" She asked. "Sure but.. Uhm.. I c-can't taste" "it's okay. You can still eat"

1 month later...

Still Niall's POV...
Ok, the weirdest thing are happening. In the past month or so, I had been tasting food and feeling y/n's hand on mine.
I was so confused, so I decided to ask the fairy.
"Tori, come out. It's Niall" I said and she, not a second after, appeared in front of me.
"What's up Niall?" Tori asked.
"I started tasting things" I said
She chuckled. "I knew this was gonna happen"
I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "What do you mean?"
"Niall, you're in love"
My eyes widened at the statement from the creature in front of me.
"I'm in love?"
"Yes Niall! You're in love with y/n. If you want to be a real person, you have to kiss her. You have on e week only. Good luck
Oh no, what am i gonna do? What if she doesn't like me back?

A few days later...

I was in the living room waiting for y/n to get back from work. Today, I made my mind, I'm gonna tell her.
Tori told me that if I tell y/n that I love her, I'll turn into human again! And if I kiss her, there'll be higher chances of me becoming human.
When I heard a car pull into the driveway, I immediately started sweating more and more.

Your POV:

I opened the door and was immediately met by a pair of soft lips on mine. My stomach churned and I felt fireworks. Fireworks explode inside me. I kissed back with just as much passion. I pulled away to be pulled into a strong, firm chest. There could only be one person. Niall.
"Ni, what just happened there?" I asked.
"I'll love you y/n. So much that I cant stop thinking about you. You see, your parents are wizards. They're strong wizards. They saved me from an old couple that were very mean to me, they casted a spell. They to,d me that if I find true love, which is you, as we both felt the fireworks, I'll be human again. So I'm human now." He explained.
My heart exploded with happiness. I was in loss of words. I was speechless.
I couldn't think of anything but kissing him at the moment, so I did what I thought.
We pulled away.
He put his forehead on mine. "I love you so much" he whispered.
"I love you more"
My life couldn't get any better!

1066 words

So guys if you read my an, you probably know I have depression. I'm seeing a therapist currently and he's helping a lot. This update is terrible, but I wanted to give you guys something. I'm so sorry for the people who got disappointed. I hope you understand.
xx
Love you all
-Mouni