Easter With Aiden, Freddie and Bear

This was the first Easter with Aiden meaning he was a year old. He didn't really know how to talk. He only knew these words 'mama' 'dada' 'food' 'Aiden' 'uncle' 'auntie' and 'cousin'. He started walking so you told him that You and Niall hid some chocolate eggs around you back yard and you're inviting Louis and Eleanor 😭 and Liam and Cheryl with their kids Freddie and Bear. They were the same age except Freddie is the oldest by 3 days and Bear by 21 hours so that makes Aiden the youngest. You were dressing Aiden up and was interrupted by the bell ringing. "I will get it babe!" Niall yelled. "Louis! Hey mate! Hi Eleanor! FREDDIE FAZBEAR MY FAVORITE FREDDIE!"  You heard Niall saying "Niall I swear If you keep on calling him like that, I will knee your balls" Louis said. "Jeez calm down" "where's (y/n)?" Eleanor asked Niall. "She's upstairs dressing up Aiden" you feel footsteps coming towards you. Eleanor walks in holding Freddie Fred Fred (sorry I love calling him like that) "Hey El!"  "Hey (y/n/n) (your nickname)!" "Ready to go?" El asks. "Yeah" you guys went downstairs and waited for Liam and Cheryl to arrive. You went to grab the baskets when the arrived with Bear." Hey guys! Ready?" Niall asked "As ready as ever" Liam replies. And by that you all went to your back yard. You put the kids down. "Now,Aiden. I need you to go and collect these chocolate eggs to win a prize!" You said and he showed you this toothless smile that melted you. When you finished, it turned out that Aiden got the most eggs. "THATS MY BOY" Niall screamed.

_________________________________________

Hey guys! Welcome back! I don't have anything to say now except asking the QOTD Soooooooooooo here it is!

QOTD : What bands do you like other than One Direction?
AOTD : 5SOS , Little Mix , & Coldplay

Byeeeeeee!

-Mouni