Chapter 11: Oh No

Start from the beginning

"hey wait how many lemonades have you drank?" i asked half concerned.

"Nayeon unnie!!!" she said and then she started crying. I pulled her closer to me and i let her rest on my shoulder, i patted her back.

"Why aren't you crying??" she asked.

"because i saw this coming and i cried weeks before this shitty night." i said calmly.

"Oh."

"Tzuyu."

"Yes?" she looked at me.

"My insomia is back i can't sleep." Tzuyu sit straight and she wiped her tears. "Since when?"

"About a week ago."

Dahyun's POV

the night sana and her kissed

"oh shit did we just kiss-"

"shhhhhh! she saw it" sana put a finger on Dahyun's mouth.

"WHAT??? SOMEBODAY SAW US?!!!"

"keep your voice low and yes it was Nayeon..."

Sana did the first move she kissed Dahyun first, thankfully Dahyun responded and it seems like she's liking it. Sana saw in her peripheral vision that Nayeon's there watching them... so she pulled Dahyun more closer and she kissed her more aggressively, dahyun did too.

"Oh no i screwed up" i said then i covered my mouth

"Hey i know you liked it." Sana elbowed me and then she gave me a smirk.

"Heeyyy!!!" I playfully smacked her and she just laughed.

a week after that sana unnie fetch me from school, woah this is new.

"unnie what are you doing??"

"I remember what you said last week. And yes, I'm helping you."

"From what??"

"I'll help you get rid of your feelings from Nayeon."

"Oh... okay." I just agreed but in fact I'm scared at the same time because my best bud Tzuyu likes her.

Tzuyu noticed that Sana unnie and i are getting a lot more closer these days so she would just ran into me and say "yah dahyun unnie!! i like sana unnie don't you dare steal her from me or I'll delete your Platinum I level account in pubg!" I just laughed everytime she tells me that and she always remind me that but she got tired too.

I've also noticed that Tzuyu is slowly drifting away from our game time ever since that Fridaynight-bonding-time that they have with Nayeon unnie, i don't know what is that but it sucks.

It sucks because Tzuyu only plays with us once a week, sometimes twice. And it also sucks because... I'm kinda jealous???

Its been weeks already that night and Sana unnie and i are really really close. Maybe almost at the same level of closeness that i have with chae and tzu?

And i repeat, at the same time I'm scared too because Tzuyu likes Sana unnie!!!! and i can't do something!!!! i want to get rid of my feelings for Nayeon unnie!!!!!

I hope Tzuyu won't get mad at me for being close with her crush. I always assure her too that there's nothing between me and Sana unnie.

one day after school somebody approach me.

"hey let's talk." it was just Nayeon unnie. she grabbed me by the arms but i brushed it off.

"Hey hey hey! what do you want?"

"Dahyun I'm sorry... about what happened that night..." its already been weeks after that and i can't believe she's still thinking about it.

"Okay. I actually forgot about that but thanks for reminding it to me."

"Sorry. I'm really sorry." she hold my hands and I look at her in the eyes, she's really sincere about it.

"uhmm okay. I forgive you. Let's not talk about that again okay?" I said and i give her a smile. "I need to go now unnie bye.." that' the last thing i said to her and then i left her there.

A week after that a very good news came to me woohooo. I aced all of my test like omg what kind miracle just happened to me. So i told them that I'll be saying the good news later at dinner.

"perfect timing Nayeonie! dahyun has an announcement to say go take a sit." Momo unnie said.

Woah it is indeed a perfect timing... Nayeon unnie came. Oh i know why because its friday she definitely came for Tzuyu. Okay.

"uhmm unnies..." shit I'm nervous.

"Go Dahyun you can do it." Jihyo said. Lol what hahahaha

"I just wanted to say that..." why the fuck am i nervous its just a test its not that i passed a board exam.

"Our Dahyunie is not a baby anymore woahhh!!" Jeongyeon unnie cheered, Chaeyoung, Mina unnie, Jihyo unnie, Momo unnie joined. What's wrong with them??

"uhmm so-" i was cutted off because Sana unnie spoke.

"Dahyun and i are dating." Sana unnie said. WHAT??? OH NO.

Then everyone become so loud. No no no no this is not part of the plan. I looked at Sana unnie. "Unnie why'd you do this?"

"Its okay dahyunie i got everything under control" she assured then she smiled at me.

Everyone's so loud once again, they keep on throwing questions at me and i feel like I'm a celebrity that is want to be interviewed by a lot of reporters because i got exposed with my dating life Lol.

Then i noticed Tzuyu walked out. Oh shit. Nayeon unnie followed her.

This is bad i don't want this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for chapter 11 yeehaaa

Tbh this update was supposed to be release last friday but i got distracted with the news...about Mina last thursday.

Of course it hurted me. But on the good side at least she's giving a lot of time to rest!

MINA WE LOVE YOU AND WE WILL WAIT FOR YOU!!! #GetWellSoonMina

And btw i have two MiHyun fanfic on draft but to be release very soon (somewhere this month) hehe.

THANK YOU FOR READING LOVE Y'ALL