"I get paid a-"

"Dude watch out," I heard a voice then my body hit the ground. I looked up and a boy with brown hair was climbing off of me and picking up his skateboard.

"Bro he said to watch out," the green haired boy with him smirked.

"Let's go," the brown haired boy said dropping his skate board and pushing off.

"Weird," Luke sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Whatever let's just go home," I sighed as we walked across the street.

I sat down in the commons and set my bag down. I grabbed my book out and an apple I started munching on that and reading my book while I waited for the kid I was tutoring.
The chair on the other side of the table slid and someone sat down. I set my book down and rolled my eyes at who was sitting there.

"So we meet again," the brown haired boy from yesterday smirked at me.

"Okay, I'm Rob what do you wanna do? Flash cards? Homework?" I asked.

"Woah slow down dude, I'm Matt." He said leaning into his chair and pulling his math text book out.

"What's your grade average for this class?" I sighed.

"D's and F's?" He rolled his eyes.

"That's failing," i remarked.

"Hey a D is not failing,"

"It's not passing though," I tapped my pen on the table.

"Whatever," he sighed.

"Let's get to work, what did you do in class today?" I asked.

"What do you mean aren't you in 11th grade math?" He asked.

"No, I'm in 12th grade calculus," I smiled taking his folder and flipping through the mess, "First you need to get organized."

"Why?" He whined titling his head upwards.

"Because you can't study or do your homework in a mess," I explained throwing old papers to the side.

"I don't do homework," he said in an annoying way.

"Do you wanna graduate? Get into a collage?" I asked curiously.

"I'm not going to collage," he remarked.

"Okay, well that doesn't matter right now, let's do your homework."

I came inside and set my keys in the mud room. I kicked my shoes off and headed into the kitchen to start on dinner. I walked over to the fish tank and smiled at my piranha. "You hungry Fluff? Who am I kidding of course you are," I sprinkled his food into the tank.
I turned back to the island table and finished cutting up the garlic.

I pulled the chicken out of the oven and the potatoes. I checked my phone and saw my dad wouldn't be home till later that night. I sighed and made a plate for myself, I sat at the table and pulled out my homework. I took a bite and finished the problem I was on.

I walked down the hall towards the commons for another tutoring session with Matt. "What's up bitch," Luke chuckled catching up with me.

"I got shit to do," I giggled shoving him towards the wall.

"How's it going with the kid?" He asked.

"Eh, he's a pain in the ass," I sighed.

"Is he cute?" Luke smirked.

"No," I smirked back at him.

"I bet you're lying," he chuckled and pulled out his keys.

"Whatever you can leave now," I chuckled pushing him away from me. I sat down and pulled out my apple and book. Doing the same thing I did yesterday while I waited for Matt.