Don't be mad.

*If you havent read the preview pleaseee read this is what comes after it!!!* Lots of Love Jessica<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Niall's p.o.v* 

I walked after Aria, and stood againist the fringe of her closet door.  All of a sudden i saw some big weird thing.  I walked over to see it was a .....bong? what the hell?! 

 *Aria's p.o.v*

I got up to walk out of the bathroom, and i heard rustling in the closet.  Oh shit, what if he see's it?! 

I ran out to see the bong in his hand (For everyone who doesnt know what a bong is, It is used to smoke weed)  His face was undiscriblable..

"Niall, do yo-"  I got cut off by his words

"Why?" He said in disbelief

"You dont think.. i-i-i smoke do you?" I said, words bearly comeing out of my mouth

 "Well why else would you have this?.."

"I was holding it for my friend.."

Liam's P.o.v

Louis, Harry, Zayn and I were all sitting around Louis bed talking about what happened.  I finally got Louis to settledown.  Wait a mintue, why was he mad? Did he like her? He looked so hurt.

"Dude do you like her?"  harry said in defense

"No!" Lou spitted out the answer so quickly.

"Then why do you care so much?!"

"Because i dont want you to hurt her!  She doesnt know what she if doing im sure she didnt even want you on top of her in the first place.. She doesnt know you like that.."

"Oh but im assumming since you two are neighboor's you know everything about her?"

"Fuck you. This is bullshit" Louis got up and walked out the front door.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

Aria's p.o.v

Right as i was walking outside, I saw Louis walking out too i ran over to him.

"Hey" I mumbled

"Hi." He shortly answered

"Are you mad at me?"

"No."

"Lou.."

"Yes?" 

"Stop being like this"

He then turned toward me, grabbed my face.. and snogged me? 

Clif hanger(; but im think of deleteing this story idk, just thought id put that out there(: ~Jessica