My little Surprise

A/N Helloooo  people of the world It's Valerie! hope you enjoy this so far aha thanks for reading  btw if you want to follow us on twitter, talk to us!   we  follow  back! @1D_F0reverr   :) x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's p.o.v.

Little did Aria know where we were going. Of course  I was going to take off my clothes as soon as we got there so I didn't want her to know where we were going. After an hour in the car Aria still kept complaining so I decided to give her a clue ;)

" Here's a hint..It involves me getting naked" I said with a wink and a seducing smile.

She turned her head and started to blush while Lou gave me a death stare.

" Harry I hope I won't have to SEE your nakedness so please keep your clothes on" Lou said again giving me a death stare.

" It's FINE with ME" Aria said with a sexy smile.

I laughed and Lou was pissed. I could tell. What can I say she's H.O.T. and I am the flirt master so yeah why not have some fun?

Once we reached our destination Aria saw where we were so she jumped out of my car excitedly.

Aria's p.o.v.

When I realized we were at the biggest pool in doncaster I flipped out. It was so expensive to rent this place out. I loved this pool but I've only been here once.  I just wondered why it was taking us forever to get there?

" Lou why did it take an hour to get here? It normally takes about 30 minutes?" I asked confused. 

" Err uh we kinda got lost but we didn't want to tell you so you wouldn't freak out.." He said in a whisper.

" Well you could of just asked me I knew the way! but thanks for caring." I said to him and kissed him on the cheek.

He blushed and pulled down his chinos and tore off his Jack Wills shirt and Jumped in the pool. As did the rest of the boys..except for Harry. Then I realized I didn't have a swimsuit.

"LOUIS TOMLINSON! did you by any chance think that I would want to get in the pool??" I screamed at him.

" For god sakes Aria I brought you one it's in the car!" he exclaimed back.

I walked to the car and took out the swimsuit he brought for me...of course he would pick this one. It's one of my most 'sexiest' bikini's or as he claims. (Picture on the side)  I tore off my bra in the car and started to change. I looked over my shoulder and saw Harry peeking through the window. Once I was done I jumped out of the car

"HARRY STYLES! HOW MUCH OF ME DID YOU SEE?" I asked blushing but furious.

"Enough to know your a C cup. " He said with a cute grin. Oh how could anyone ever stay mad at him.

We both started walking back to the pool. When we got there I decided to just tan. The water was way to cold. Just as I closed my eyes, I felt someones wet arms grab me by the waist. I opened my eyes and I saw Niall holding me and i screamed.

"NIALLLLLLLLL! don't put me in the water, you evil leprechaun!' I said laughing as I looked up at him to meet his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Since you called me a leprechaun I now WILL throw you in the pool for payback!" He said with a smirk. I squealed.

"PUT ME DOWWNNN!" I laughed/screamed.

"OKAY fine." and he put me down....In the pool.

Before I went under I screamed. I swam back up to the surface and took a deep breath. Lou came up from behind me and gave me a hug from the back and held on to me. 

"You know..we could do something tonight" Lou whispered in my ear.

" I'd love to but what about the boys?" I whispered back already getting excited.

"Don't worry about them they'll be busy" he whispered. I giggled and I decided to tease him. 

I swam away from him , and went up to Harry and climbed on his back.  Then looked right at Louis and made sure he was looking and grabbed Harry's face turned it toward's mind and kissed him full on the lips. I jumped off his back swam over to Lou, and sure Harry was looking and kissed Louis on the lips.  I then got up and walked out of the pool.  My huge butt was sticking out thanks to Lou for having to get this bathing suit.  I could feel there eye's on my body...great. I grabbed a towel, put it around myself, and walked over to Niall and took a seat.

"Hey Nialler" 

"Hey, why aren't you in the pool?" He asked surprised.

"Oh no reason, just playing a game with the boys" I smiled an evil smirk

"What's the game?" He asked confused.  I looked over at the boy's and snapped my fingers so they were looking then I grabbed Niall's face and snogged him. Ha I love doing this.

"That's the game" I got up and walked away.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's p.o.v

What the hell? what was all of that about? Oh gosh when she got out of the water..I just wanted to rip her head off, she was so god damn sexy, she's messing with me.  I dont like it.  

"Louis, why is she going over to Niall?.." I asked worried.

"I have no clue..."  Then she snogged him! and kissed was wayyyy longer then the one me and Louis got!.. not fair. Well at least me and her still have tonight.

While all of the boy's i walked ahead i grabbed Aria's hand and whispered 

"We still on for tonight?" 

"Uhh... Yeah!" She smiled and walked away

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aria's p.o.v

I decided to continue to tease Lou, therefor I walked up behind him, went right next too his ear and said

"Hey sexy.. let's have our little meet up tomorrow night. I have to study tonight" Then i kissed his cheek and climbed in the car!

*30 minutes later* 

 WEEWOO-WEEWOO-WEEWOO!!!

The sound of a cop car pulled us over. Louis rolled down the window

"Officer can i help you?"

"You were driving way too slow. I thought you were and old folk" The police chuckled to himself

"Harry I'm tiredddddd" I said to Harry, half asleep.  

"Here babe, lay your head on my lap" Harry said pulling down my head.  I could see Louis tense up. 

"I'm sorry sir, the kids I'm baby sitting were fighting." He said grinding his teeth.

"Oh I'm sorry, just drive a little faster please. This is a warning." 

"Ok" and with that we were off onto the road again.  

"let me up har-fsdhfjgfgsjg"   When i tried to left my head up Harry pushed my head back down. 

 '