Enjoy!

⚠️ !!!PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS!!! ⚠️

This is not the first chapter, more of an introduction and warning.

This is my first book doing an AU, so please be nice because I'm very new to this. For any homophobes out there, this story is gay. So if you don't like that, then just leave okay?

I'm not the best at writing so I will try my best to give you a good reading experience. If I have any spelling errors in any chapters let me know, and tell me your thoughts in the comments.

This ship is Brallon. For all you Ryden shippers out there, I still encourage that you please read, it may not be your ship but you can change the name from Dallon to Ryan in your head. I have high hopes for this book (Pun intended) and I just want to say I hope you enjoy it.

Please tag people who you think will like this book and be sure to vote if you enjoy this!

Love you all and I will get to writing the next chapter as soon as I can.

And a warning is there's very slow updates because I'm very lazy and unmotivated.

Okay, that's all! Enjoy the chapters when they come out! Leave some helpful criticism if you want! Key word:
H E L P F U L

Also please please PLEASE read the actual description of the book please.