Chapter Thirteen

Rapunzel had been missing for a week now and Klaus was going insane. He didnt mean the words he said and he wished he could take them back the minute he said them. He didnt want to seem vulnerable. He didnt want his title to come back on Rapunzel. He didnt want this. He didnt want her getting caught in the cross fire. But it all happened anyways. Anger coursed through his veins as he got the spell broke between sophie and Rapunzel. He was angry at everyone. He wanted Rapunzel back and he wouldnt stop until he had her.

Meanwhile on the Sun

Rapunzel sat in the new nursery of her home. She couldnt help but think back to earth. She couldnt help but miss it and it's people. She rocked in the rocker, Axel curled up on her lap. She ran her fingers through his coat, enjoying his presence and the quietness. She missed Elijah, Davina, Marcel, and even Damon, Stefan, Caroline and Matt. But most of all, she missed Klaus. Her stomach seemed to grow some, a little tiny bump peeping through. It was hardly noticeable, but it was there. Rapunzel would sing to her child that rested in her stomach, even though they probably couldnt hear her just yet. She was excited. She had always wanted to be a mother, but she thought she'd be married by the time she had them. She let out a soft sigh as she placed Axel on the ground gently before leaving the nursery to explore more of the castle. She found the observatory, her walking over to the large telescope in front of her. She peeked in and saw earth... her home. A tear slipped out of her eye. Sure she loved it on the sun and wanted to raise her child here, but she missed the people earth had held. The sun was big and it only inhabited three other people than her.

"Rapunzel?" She heard her fathers voice call. She wiped her tears before calling out to him.

"Yes father?" Her voice seemed to crack involuntarily.

"Are you alright my child?" He questioned as he entered the room.

"Yes, I'm quite content." She spoke, with a slight lie.

"You can visit you know." He said after a few moments of silence. This caused Rapunzel to look up with wide eyes.

"Could I?" She questioned, hopefully.

"Follow me." He smiled. They walked down the corridors of their humongous home, paintings lined the walls from all the times Luka had grown bored. Rapunzel had spent a lot of time with the twins. They were sweet and taught her so many things. Luka loved to paint and Daniel loved to write. They were so much like her and it really helped show that they truly were siblings, even if it was just half. The father and daughter duo arrived at a large door.

"This here is the portal to Earth. Think about where you want to be and think about your connection to your powers as you go through." He taught the younger girl.

"But how will I return?" She questions  with a tilt of her head.

"Just call out to me five times and I'll be there. I'll always be there." He spoke lovingly. That's when the twins rounded the corner, confused looks adorned their faces.

"What's going on?" Daniel questioned.

"Are you leaving us?" Luka asked hurt. Rapunzel shook her head repeating 'no' a few times.

"This isnt goodbye. This isnt forever. I just miss the people I left behind." Even though her Stefan and Damon left off on a bad note, she wanted to see her dear friends, especially Damon.

"Plus, even though Niklaus hurt me, he still deserves the right to be able to meet his child." She said, placing her hand on her stomach, caressing it gently. Both the boys hugged their big sister tightly, a loving sibling group hug. She placed one of each of her hands on the boys cheeks.

"You be good for father." She spoke, placing a gentle kiss upon their cheeks. Even though she just met her siblings, she cared for them immensely, not wanting to leave them behind.

"We will visit you sister." Daniel spoke, smiling down at the small girl.

"I'll hold you to that." She smiled with tears in her eyes.

"Look out for Axel for me." She asked the twins. "We will." They spoke in sync. She hugged her brothers and father one last time, kissing Axel on his small forehead. "See you soon." And with that she stepped into the portal, thinking about the small town of Mystic Falls, Virginia.

I FINALLY UPDATED WOOOO