Chapter7: Bad birthday

New characters (Raharts friends )
Kent,Dillon,Hunter, Ethan,and Troy.

2 years later
Today is a race and it is Gias birthday so yeah something bad will happen I ain't gonna spoil it tho so read this.

Rahart today is Gias birthday we have been together for 2 years now and I have a huge surprise for her she is going to love it. We finished (number 22 car pink and black) and it is so beautiful u can tell that she is grateful for it to i will be out there with her this time so if something happens we all got her back.

Gias POV
Today's my BIRTHDAY yay and today is a race so I can't wait I will place better that Rahart I am also so glad that he is out there with me I hope he has something good for me lol.

Nobody's POV
20 mins past everything is packed and ready the GOR (Gang of racers lol) heads to the race this time the race is in Fayetteville so it will take about 2hours so it was a hella drive but worth it lol. Rahart tells Gia to take the weel so he can put on a song.

Rahart POV
The song birthday by Katy Perry is the one I start to play so I take the weel back and start to sing the song to her. She starts to tear up so I grab her hand and tell her u love her we pull over at a gas station to use the bathroom but me and Gia sat in the truck she kisses me on the lips I kissed back because why not lol. It turns into a make out but then Rae text Gia to stop making out with Rahart and tell him to start driving we have a race to go to so I start driving. 1 hour later

Gia POV
We get to the race and we get to the pits we start unpacking and who shows up Sarah she walks up to Rahart and tries to kiss him he steps back and says "don't start" and walks away Sarah walks up to me and says this "don't worry I won't hurt him but i will hurt u be careful out there tonight because I am out there Rahart won't be able to do anything because he will be to busy racing" what are you going to do to me I ask u will see Sarah says. 50 mins later we start to do hot laps Sarah can't do anything to me because if so she will get disqualified and won't be able to race so I know this I haven't told Rahart but I will when we get off the track her as how we went out Rae ,Kent,Dillon,Me,Rahart,Sarah,Troy,and Ethan we went out and Sarah was already trying she kept bumping Rahart and it was making me so mad she made Rahart spin out and that was the last straw but I am not going to get disqualified ... Yet.

Sorry for the short chapter but I am making a part to to this so yeah stay tuned lol btw I can do request.