7.30

AUTHORS NOTE

before i start writing this chapter, i just want to say a big thank you to everyone who took the time to comment on the last part of the book i wrote. it was naive of me to assume that no one on wattpad would be going through the same things i am, and was very eye opening for me to discover a lot of you share the same issues. thank you all for your bravery and kindness and helping me understand i'm not alone. i teared up (literally) when reading through the comments yesterday and i tried to reply to them all because it just meant to much to me. you guys are just so amazing and you deserve to have a happi cute chapter for being so gr8 x
without further ado keep scrolling so u can read
💕💗💕💗💕💘💓💘💓💓💘💓💓💓💗💕💗

i slowly came to, disorientated and blinking in the morning light. upon opening my eyes, i discovered many things.

one, i was not in my own room.

two, hazy morning sun was streaming through the windows of nadias brothers space and making me blink.

three, my green-eyed, messy-haired and absolutely gorgeous boyfriend johnny was looking back at me with a boyish grin.

"morning." he greeted me softly, reaching up a hand to brush hair out of my eyes.

"morning." i managed back, heart almost stuttering to a stop when i remembered the events of the last twenty four hours– the talent show, our kiss on stage, the shower back at my house, nadias extravagant party, sharing a hot chocolate, crashing in her brothers bed, cuddling up tight and desperately trying to string together coherent sentences.

"good sleep?" johnny asked.

"mmm." i murmured back. "love you."

if he was surprised by my sleepy confession, he didn't show it. "i love you too." he replied immediately, returning my smile.

i rolled over onto my back and laced our fingers together, looking up at the ceiling. his fingers were warm from our shared body heat heating up the bed. i took my time to pull the covers around me. my movements were slow, and i was still waking– johnny was clearly not.

"how long were you watching me sleep?" i tried, and failed, not to smile. how could i not smile– the love of my life had just come back into my life for the first time in months, and i was lucky enough to wake up next to him on such a beautiful morning.

"a while. i couldn't help myself."

"because?" i yawned.

"you're beautiful, and i am very lucky."

"right back at you big guy." i laughed and he squeezed my hand with joy.

and then he made a big mistake.

he started tickling me.

i yelled out, unable to help the instantaneous reaction, and giggles burst from my mouth like a torrent of water. he tickled my sides, my tummy; and all the while i couldn't stop laughing. he tickled me, but when i took advantage of my upper hand- secret strength- we just started play fighting. he straddled me, and as i tried to reach up to attack him, he slowly gave in.

"why'd you stop?" i frowned, gasping for air and trying to keep my smile at bay.

"because..." he grinned wickedly at me, "i want to make out."

i raised an eyebrow. "someones feeling very honest today, don't you think?"

"says the person that randomly confessed a few minutes ago that she loves me." he raised an eyebrow back.

"fair point." i mused, a smile spreading across my face as i gently slung my hands around his neck and my legs around his waist. he brought his face closer to mine, pure joy etched in every single micro expression he made.

my eyes fluttered shut, smile disappearing, as his lips touched mine ever so slightly. my stomach flipped and heart raced as he started to give me the first of many kisses to come.

it could have been hours, what we spent in that bed, kissing languidly as the morning stretched out before us. as it happened, it was only mere minutes, but i had to pull away as after chasing his kisses so many times i found that i no longer could breathe.

"wow." he murmured as my eyes blinked open again.

i giggled. "wow is right. have you been practicing?"

"with my pillow. every night." he deadpanned, and i laughed out loud.

we then tangled ourselves in the covers, mixing together until we were a sprawl of limbs and long brown hair, and kissed the morning away.

by the time we decided to wander to the kitchen for breakfast, both him and i had many new hickeys.

AUTHORS NOTE

okay so i haven't written a chapter in ages so i'm a bit rusty and please excuse me if there are any mistakes or the words are round the wrong way or something. i wrote the chapter at like 11:00 at night too woops

anyways i wanted to talk to y'all about something i had an idea for, so please read ahead.
i was thinking of starting something that i'm calling the positivity project.

basically how it works is i literally mention someone at the end of every chapter and you all basically spam their message board with nice things, follow them possibly, comment on their books, add their books to your reading list, etc.

i just thought it would be such a nice way to make people happy because when i opened up to you guys in the last chapter of my book and i go so many lovely positive comments, i felt so happy about myself and got really inspired. i want to pass that on to others. it would be a way of recognising other writers in the wp community and a way of meeting new people, making new friends and finding new books to read.

comment HERE if you think this is a good idea and you want to do this in the future :) i would love for you all to get involved in the cause, and would only be taking a few minutes out of your day xxx

i hope you like the idea, i hope you like the chapter, and i hope you can understand why i didn't post straight away. also, the next chapter is all ready for me to post, so when this gets 200 votes i'll post again easy.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR BEING LOVELY PEOPLE