Anime and Other Cartoons

Börja om från början

Full moon wo sagashite - This was the first anime I ever watched and has a special place in my heart. The songs are nice and if you want a heart warming shoujo anime, check this out.

Gakuen Alice - may be more interesting for a pre-teen or early teen but still enjoyable to watch.

Gekkan Shouji Nozaki-kun - this is a very light-hearted romance that didn't really progress anywhere but a good shoujo and shounen mix.

Hakuouki - A nice historical, samurai anime but may be a bit slow-paced and the ending was a bit disappointing. Nice art.

Hakushaku to Yousei - Want a Victorian themed anime with action and fairies and clean romance? This is it. Lydia is such a caring character, Lord Edgar is manipulative and his servant Raven is just wicked cool.

Hana Yori Dango - this drama, romance anime was a bit violent at times which had me repulsed but I did like the character development. Has a lot of bullying.

Hanasakeru Seishounen - drama, comedy, rom, arranged marriage. Slow but gradually builds up. Nice character designs.

Hataraku Maou-sama - good humour, clichéd romance but makes you think about the gray area between good and evil (unless that was just me).

Hatenkou Yuugi - an action, fantasy anime that is good enough to pass time watching.

Hidan no Aria - action, romance anime. Nice enough to watch.

Hiiro no Kakera - action, fantasy, romance. Nice music, art. Reminded me of Fruits Basket.

Inu Boku SS - This anime has the best tsundere ever (sorry have not watched Toradora!). It has a supernatural element with one of the sweetest storylines ever and a master/servant relationship. You may wonder what is wrong with the male lead but give it a chance...I think you'll just bubble up inside halfway through.

InuYasha - I started this anime and did like it but it got so repetitive after all and it took too long for the main plot to escalate. Do not read the manga, it will depress you, just stick to the anime's ending.

Itazura na Kiss - This is a rom-drama anime. I personally found the male lead Naoki too cold, too harsh and forceful but I guess you have to admire the girl's commitment to loving him no matter what. Maybe it reflects on how some love stories are in real life?

Kage Kara Mamoru - rom-com with a ninja. Female lead is a huge klutz. 

Kaichou wa Maid-Sama - This is my second favourite rom-com anime. Usui Takumi is an extremely talented guy and the girl Misaki is so independent, hardworking and determined (naturally the Class President). She has a part-time job as a maid in a café and Usui discovers her secret.

Kamichama Karin - rom, fan. This was drawn out but the characters were cute and the storyline was interesting.

Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne - school girl turns into a thief and the detective's son is in her class, trying to find out her identity. It was an okay way to pass time.

Kamisama Haijimemashita - a good mix of action, comedy, fantasy, romance but I think we don't get enough of the male lead's past. More is in the making.

Kare kano - A rom-com in school involving initial blackmail but then escalates into a normal love story. I love the female main character.

Karneval - I liked the art and the concept of a circus being a defense team but I would really like to see the future of some of the characters.

Kaze no Stigma - again, when you're looking to satisfy your action, fantasy, romance craving, this is will temporarily hold you up.