Out of the Dark

Hey guys! I actually have another oneshot that I had written quite some time ago. It was inspired by "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis. It was originally going to be multiple parts but it came out as a oneshot. Soooooo hope you guys enjoy it! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P/S actually in Nov 15,2015
~Closed off from love, I didn't need the pain. Once or twice was enough, and it was all in vain. Time starts to pass, before you know it you're frozen.~

Groggily, I sat up in my bed, blankets gathering at my waist. Rubbing at my sleepy eyes, I froze after a second. There was something different about this morning. Paralyzed by this uncertainty, I contemplated on this unfamiliar feeling of...peace.

Suddenly memories of yesterday flashed through my mind reminding me of what I had finally settled. This feeling of accomplishment made me feel warm inside. For once I didn't feel unbearable wave of dread the moment I came into consciousness. Usually just waking up to a new day put me in a sulking, pathetic mood which ultimately led to day after day wishing I hadn't woken up.

The very same day she left me she swore my life would be a living he** . That I'd regret breaking up with her every single second of every single day. That I'd crumble and fall, never making it anywhere without her. That I'd be no one without her. That I'd amount to absolutely nothing...This is why, for the longest time, I felt that I wasn't even worth waking up for. Because she was right, wasn't she? But then, He finally approached me. And now, after all this time, I can see how wrong not only she was but how wrong I was for ever believing her.

So is it possible that I'm, I daresay, content for the first time in what seems like forever? All my friends realized that since that day, all that remained of me was a scattered, lifeless, shadow of my former self. Yet here I am, finally without a regret and starting to heal. After shrouding myself for so long in a suffocating darkness, this fuzzy glowing feeling inside my chest felt like my saving grace. After yesterday her image no longer assaulted my mind constantly giving me antagonizing reminders of her absence, and it was all thanks to him.

~But something happened for the very first time with you. My heart melted to the ground, found something true. And everyone's looking 'round, thinking I'm going crazy~

My eyes unconsciously wander around my room, skipping from item to item, searching until it fell upon the one picture frame hanging above the dresser. My spirits lifted immediately from my previous nostalgic mood. There we were, smiling before the camera, when we first open the office. Him and I were standing outside the door of our brand new office, each with an arm around the other's shoulder. Aleks was making a stupid face from inside through the left window, while Hordan was flipping the bird from the inside of the right window with that familiar childish grin on his face. Sly was also inside the office sneakily creeping up behind Aleks, just about to pounce on him. Dan had been taking the picture but his cheerful spirit was present through the picture. But what drew me in the most was James' eyes as he looked at me with the most endearing expression. I, though unaware at the time, had been the reason for his happiness.

Yesterday was the day he finally revealed his true feelings to me. James had admitted to me that ever since we had moved into the office, he couldn't stop thinking about me, giving me all the reasons I was his joy. He told me about how he loved my hair, my laugh, my dorky smile, my sarcasm, my blunt hate of secrets, my not so secret addiction to Minecraft, and so much more that I was left speechless. He told me that most of all he cherished the light in my eyes when I laughed while playing any video game whether I was complaining about a lose or gloating over a victory. He explained how he missed my usual laid back attitude at the office and how everyone seemed to naturally calm in my presense. He pled for my return from the deep depression that I had plunged myself into. My confused expression had turned into one of utter shock as he leaned over to kiss my check and asked me to think it all over. That familiar devilish smirk tugged at his lips as he leaned away, getting up to leave. As his footsteps retreated, I could feel my cheeks burn with an undeniable heat.

Minutes passed by as I quietly sat thoughts enveloping my mind like a whirlwind. After a while my mind settled and my lips curled into an unavoidable grin as realization came to me like a breath of fresh air after a seemingly enteral struggle for air. I never needed Ashh to be happy, all needed to see was what actually made me happy. And through the things I loved, I had found someone who was willing to love me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay second story down ^,^ I never actually thought I'd get this far but here I am. So thanks to those of you who read this, it means a lot. Also special thanks to Author-Artist-Duo for the encouragement :D
So if you have any comment don't be shy and let me know XD
Baiiiii
~Sun