"You shouldn't had ignored Mustafa bhaai.Wo bechaare aapki itni care karte hai aur aap hamesha unko ignore kar deti hai. Atleast salam hi kar deti aap unhe."

Care my foot. Sab drama hai.

Not paying any heed to Rafia's words she stood up, grabbing her hand turning back inside the villa.

" You don't know anything Rafia and please don't talk about unnecessary things. Let's go inside, today I'll prepare breakfast for everyone and you are going to help me."

MARIA ALI AHWAAN'S POV

I made aalo paraths, pancakes, scrambled eggs , cheese sandwiches, puri with halwa, poha for Aamina aapi as she is diet conscious these days, and Oreo shake specially for Sammy and Baseer.

While Rafia went upstairs to call everyone, I along with Rifat Bibi placed everything on the dining table. Baba and Taya abba already left for office because of some pending work. One after other everyone came down. Sammy was the only one who was absent so we thought we'll start after he comes but dado told everyone to have their breakfast.

"Aaj itna sab kuch..... Kuch hai kya aaj ?"

As the menu of the breakfast was different today so dado asked Rifat Bibi about it.

"I was bored dado so I thought to prepare today's breakfast."

I quickly piqued in giving a small smile to dado who looked shocked for few seconds but then her shock was replaced by a bright smile.

"Acha!! Phir to hume sab kuch abhi khaana hai."

Dado excitedly rubbed her hands grinning towards me which made me chuckle and I stood up to serve her breakfast.

"Aye aye captain."

Saluting dado I served her little bit of everything all the while smiling seeing the enthusiasm on her face.

Aamina appi raised her eyebrows and started teasing me saying I was preparing myself for future which obviously I wasn't.

"Dado ye achi bahu banne ki tayari kar rahi hai. Mujhe bhi kuch tips de diye taki main bhi sabko impress kar saku."

(Dado she is preparing herself to be a good daughter in law. Give me some tips too so that I can also impress everyone.)

"Aisi koi baat nahi hai appi. And by the way you don't have to impress anyone by cooking as you have already impressed your 'the one'."

Teasing her I sat on my seat seeing her cheeks turning red in shyness.

"Hawww... You are teasing me again."

She complained pouting at me with her rosy cheeks to which I raised my hands in surrender smiling sheepishly at her.

"Okay! I am sorry. Please continue your breakfast."

We then saw sammy making his way towards us but not before apologising dado for coming late. He sat beside me and I turned towards him whispering inside his ear.

"I made breakfast today. So, devour it until I decide to prepare it for the next time."

My words got him startled or maybe speechless and then he started screeming.

"Yaayyyyy!!! Today is my lucky day. I am so happy. I wish you make breakfast like this everyday."

He said while wiping fake tears from his eyes and opened his arms hugging me and kissed my cheeks startling me.

I scrunched my nose looking at him and said

"Ewww... Sammy how could you kiss me ? Have you seen your face. You look like a monkey. Drama queen."