Chapter 7: The Trap and Escape part 1

Start from the beginning

With that I left to meet slenderman to see about my training and he said it was a good idea and assigned me with a few pastas to train with and thus began my hellish work out session and my luck with staying safe ran out as I did visit Ann a few more times for her painful 'checkups'.

(Timeskip 6 months later)

It's been 6 months since I started my training with the other creepypastas though, Zero has actually been trying to kill me since I started training and we've been at each other throats since.

During that training time however I have encountered other various characters one of which was a plague doctor named Adam Bennet who came by a few time, he was a necromancer he often revived the dead for me during his visit and I would use them as training dummies he also gave me a few potions as well in case I ever need the help since the did various things.

[Slenderman's Forest - 5 Miles from the Borderline - Y/N's Point Of View]

It was around midday when Slenderman gave us this mission, apparently there was some strange activity going around along the borderline of Slender's Forest and he didn't want to shove it off as nothing when it could have been something serious.

As a new proxy, Slenderman thought this would be the perfect chance for me to learn more about the forest we life in but it make sure nothing went wrong, he assigned Mistwalker and Clockwork to come with me. Mistwalker was wearing different clothes than her usual hunting gear: A Tight-Fit Black Half-Shirt with no sleeves and a high collar; you could really see her muscles and 6-pack. Just how much does she work out? She also wore some loose black pants and black boot, plus her traditional black fingerless gloves; her clawed gloves got ruined in a fight with the Rake, so she was just carrying a common knife in a holster with her; I carried my tonfas.

Her black hair was pulled backwards into a ponytail so you could really see her moonstone eye and, as always, she wore her Human Canine Choker around her neck. Clockwork didn't change her outfit at all, I guess with all her fur, Mist gets hot faster? I really don't know. What I do know is that we've been walking for what seemed to be hours and we still weren't at the Borderline.

"Hey girls. When are we going to be at the borderline? We've been walking for hours!" I whined, only for Mistwalker to look at me with her mouth turned upwards into a wolfish grin, showing all of her sharp teeth.

"The Borderline is not that far away and we have only been walking for about 20 minutes. Something you have to understand about Slender's Forest is that it is very big and we usually don't go this far out, but Slender thinks that something or someone is lurking along the borders of our forest and wanted us to check it out." Mistwalker informed me as her tail waved around to the rhythm of her footsteps.

"Just what the hell has been going on at the Borderline that has Slender so on edge? The guys is usually more chill than EJ after having a fat guy's kidney." The girls shuttered and gagged at that.

"We don't know; that's why we are out here. We go, take a look at the borderline, see if any shit is out of place, fix it, go home and tell Slenderman; other than that, it's not our fucking problem." Clockwork huffed in anger. I knew she wasn't the most cheerful person to be around but she always lightened by when Mistwalker was with her.

"Natalia, what's the matter?" Mist asked her girlfriend.

"This was supposed to be our day-off but now we have to around out, looking for shit that's possibly not even there! I hate it when Slenderman puts this shit off on us." Clockwork griped at her lover. Seeing her lover's anger, I watched as Mist's tail whipped around her waist and pulled the girl closer to her side.

"I know you're mad, Love, but just deal with this for right now; afterward, I treat you to something nice. Anything you want." Mistwalker whispered into Clock's ear but I was still able to hear it because of the fact there was literally no one else around here! Please, don't start fucking in front of me!

[About 15 Minutes Later]

When we arrived at the borderline, everything looked to be in order but Mistwalker started sniffing the air and walked over to a tree; after a while, she looked at us with narrowed eyes.

"Someone has been here. Someone that doesn't belong here." Mistwalker said.

Clockwork and I looked at each other before we walked over to her as she looked through the tree line when out of nowhere, a scream broke out across the forest and crows flew from the air; as if with instinct, Mist and Clockwork bolted for that area, I was about to follow them when I heard something coming from the other direction, it sound like someone talking and from what I could tell, there were at least 3 voices.

Looking in the direction Clock and Mist went, I knew that it would be pointless to after them and besides, I am a Proxy of Slenderman, I can handle these trespassers. I steeled my nerves and crept through the bushes to the sound of the voices.

this chapter is in 2 parts so the next part is uploaded right behind this one so go read it when you finish this one *w*

Xir out