S2 Ep1: Maybe, There are still good guys in this world after all

Start from the beginning

"Hannah..." I paused a bit to hold her hand tight. "I still like you, never stopped and I know that I promised you then that there are still good guys in this world b-" My sentence gets cut off short when I heard a groan.

"Ahh, Za-?" I looked up to see her beautiful eyes slowly opens up as I rushed to her side.

"oh, F***! Ha-, Hannah. Oh my god, Hannah!" I shout happily before I poked my head out the door to call for the nurse.

"Hey, Um, Excuse me! Exc-"

"Yes, You called?"

"Uh, Yeah. I noticed My g--my friend Hannah Baker, your patient just slowly opened her eyes a-."

"She's waking up then." A nurse said as I quickly let her in to see Hannah.

"Y-You're alive! Ha-," I rambled, happy to see she's awake and okay as the nurse rushed to her side, checking her out like for instance: hearing her heart, having her to sit up slowly and when she did, the nurse asked her to explain if she remembers anything that happened, etc.

"Okay, Um..How is she?"

"Well, I think she's okay, her temperature looks fine so she just needs to stay hydrated."

"Okay. So, you said earlier you won't be staying."

"Mhmm, but I could come right back later..I-if that's fine with you." I said.

"Yea, That's fine. The visiting hours ends at Well, I'll be right back with the water." The nurse said, before stepping out to a cup of water, leaving us alone.

"Zack, Wha-What are you doing here?" She asked, carefully sit herself up.

"Hmm, I know we..um..haven't really talked s-,that happened and I know that I'm last person you wanna see at all..But, I wanted to come see you." I admit.

"Oh." She replied that came along with an awkward moment.

"...Yeah. So, How are you been feeling?" I asked, wanting to break the awkward silence between us.

"You mean other than the fact that I had difficulties to move cause of a weak pulse on my wrist which caused me to lose unconsciousness." She reminds.

"Ooooo, Tha--."

"No, It's okay."

"No, It's not. Hannah, You didn't deserve being in this situation..O-Or dealing with the loneliness sophomore year.." I told her.

"Well, thanks. but enough about me, How about you? So, how come you're not staying?"

"Well, I have to go to court to testify against Bryce."

"Hmm So, No wonder you kinda look good in a suit."

"Hey, Whatcha mean kinda? I am and I think the correct adjective is hot."

"Yea, Sure." She joked, rolling her eyes playfully.

"Hey, There's something I wa--" I get cut off with a text notification so I turned to see it was from you know who.

"Is it your mom?"

"Yep. Bu--"

"Zach, You don't have to. I really don't mind being alone for alittle bit."

"Are you sure, Cause--"

"Zach, I'd really appreciate your concern."

"Okay. Cause, I'll take you to a new phrase."

"Aww, What a lyric rip off but that was sweet though." She joked, smiling a bit.

"Oh, whatever! You and I both know you love it." I replied as we both laugh and cuddle til I noticed something was bothering her.