Fight until you're dead !

**Woot !? Another story :O Well the truth is I just found it lying in some of the mess in my room xD Its dedicated to my friend who is from Japan. Thats why there are some japanese words and its why its happening in Tokyo. She helped me a lot with this story :D So I hope you like it ^^ Also I got some inspiration from S4 league so its not completely my story but most of it ;D**

Earth 2036. Tokyo - Tuesday.
I have no idea what the date is anymore. This world which was peacefull until that night is now coming close to an apocalypse, or I'm not sure if you could call it that. That is because this apocalypse is caused by the so called "Shinigami" (Death God) as we call him. We don't know his name nor his apperance. But he's the one destryoing earth as we know it. He does it by sending his servants out "The chasers" as they are called. We don't know what's happening in the outside world, we have lost all connections. It just dissapeard like a barrier has been set up. It doesn't let anything out, if you try to get out you'll be burnt to death. I saw it once, a plane trying to escape this underworld. It caught on fire and nothing remained of it, not a single piece! That's when I realized that its serious.

Tokyo is no longer the happy city. It is now known as the city where you can't live without your weapon. To kill the chasers are the only way to survive, but they are stronger, faster and smarter than us. Its a miracle that I still live, I can't say the same about my family, they were careless for one second and that was enough to get them killed, by me. I killed them with my own hands, how could I let them live now that the chaser had taken over their bodies? Should I let them kill me so they could suffer by killing more people? You have no idea how that has taken its toll on me. That's why I have decided to live long enough to take Shinigamis life, so my family can be at little bit proud of me. I've prayed to them ever since killing them, begging them to forgive me. Heh! I wonder, am I still sane? I still go around with a hope that this is just a dream and that my mom will come and wake me anytime now. But my scars tell me otherwise, but still I have this little hope. Tokyo sure has changed these past 6 years.

It all started that fateful night 6 years ago on my birthday. When I think about it that was also on a tuesday. It was my tenth birthday, my sister had baked me a cake and my mom and dad had bought me a puppy as present. It was the happiest day of my life, its incredible what a second or two might do to your life. Suddenly we heard a loud boom, it sounded like a bomb took off only it sounde like it happend many times, it was close but also far away. I ran to the window, and since I was 10 I thought it was big firework and smiled as I looked out the window. The others came running behind me looking too. The sight which met me made me scream in fear. On the streets people running and screaming, houses were smashed and burning pieces from them fell from the sky. In the middle of this mess a little girl was standing and I recognized her, she was from my class. "Ne, mother? Why doesn't that girl run?" I remeber my sister asked my mother. After that I remeber the girl crouched together and something broke itself out from her back, making her the girl scream in agony. I felt sick as I was watching this, I remeber the ugly skeleton with a black torn of clothing and a bandana around his eyes. Im glad I didn't see its eyes because it looked like he was bleeding. He carried a big scythe and seemed to control the girl. His words still rings in my ears, it was so loud that I was sure the whole world must've heard him.
"Citizen of Tokyo! You'll soon be crawling dead by my feets! I'll get rid of each and everyone of you, you cannot defeat me! I'll come again and again and kill you. I won't die properly until all of you are dead!" After that he started mumbling something and that was the birth of the chasers...

Just by remebering these things makes me feel unwell, but by filling out this journal it will help me keep myself sane for some times. I lost my previous journal in our house fire, so I've forgotten much about my childhood. I can only remeber my tenth birthday and things that happend afterwards. Pathetic, right? But I can't write anymore now, the alarm just went off. A chaser is here.

Bye from Yume (Ironic huh? It means dream!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I closed my journal and sighed, in 6 year I have been living to kill. I've gotten stronger but so has the Chasers so I'm still standing at zero. I have no plans on how to kill Shinigami or get much much stronger than the Chasers. I picked up my twin guns, and checked the ammo there was enough to get rid of one chaser so I hoped he was alone. I ran out from my shelter and headed towards the alarm.

He wasn't far away and lucky for me, he hadn't possesed anybody yet. But he was heading towards a little boy who stood frozen with fear. "GET DOWN!" I yelled as I leaped forward and shot towards the chaser. The little boy did as he was told, and my bullets hit the Chaser. He turned around and looked for the one who shot him. "Looking for me?" I smirked and shot towards him again. He was too slow and the bullets hit him again. "Run and hide!" I yelled to the boy. "B-but w-what about you?" He sobbed, shaking with fear. "I'll be alright, now go and hide!"

I focused on the Chaser again, he was one of the slower ones. So I could finish him of easily, I pointed my guns at his head and was about to pull the trigger when he dissapeard. "What the?" I looked around. "So he tricked me!" I muttered to myself. I felt something behind me and turned around. But it was to late, he was behind me and cut me with his Scythe. "Jerk!" I muttered. This was bad my right arm and some of my back was badly hurt. He dissapeard again and I looked around keeping my guard up. This time something hit me from the side "Ugh!" He smashed me several meter till I hit a wall. They were getting even stronger, and I felt like I was becoming weak. The chaser came at me with his schyte, I couldn't shoot my arms didn't listen to me. I closed my eyes and thought "I'm finally going to see my family again"

**The reason why I took PG-13 is that there is going to be som gore and stuff like that xD Maybe a lill bit romance but the main thing here is survival and sacrifice and more stuff like that ^^**