d o s !

─────⋆❀⋆─────

"𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐇 𝐖𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐒, 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒,𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓"

─────⋆❀⋆─────

third pov
the music was so loud when they entered the house, mya adams was hosting the party. she was the school most popular girl. brooklyn, dianna and marley headed to the kitchen. "um three cups please" brook said. marley hadn't really drank before so she was a little nervous.

"who's that hottie"asked brooklyn. marley spit her drink releasing they were talking about her brother "him hot- ew" . "well how would you know marley" dianna added. marley just shock her head and said "because we live together- duh he's my twin brother" 

"well that doesn't change the fact thats he's-" marley interrupted and said "don't finish that sentence- um i will be back, need air" marley screamed because of how loud the music was  brooklyn and dianna nodded and started heading to the dance floor.

─────⋆❀⋆─────

marley was bored and was drunk so she made her way outside she sat on the bench. she noticed that nobody was outside except for her. she took out her phone and started playing family feud. (yes theres an app) she suddenly felt and extra weight and looked up and saw a boy. he looked annoyed, he was talking to someone on the phone.

"look henry i know how it looks trust me but you can't believe everything you see on the internet- but i didn't henry" the boy noticed that marley was looking and hearing the conversation that was going on. "henry i got to go- yeah yeah i will fix it gosh" he ended the conversation with henry.

"wow henrys a jurk" marley said. "tell me about it- im noah" marley smiled.  "your new here right" marley nodded. "yeah um my brother jason and i move here about a few weeks ago" marley never knew what to tell people when they asked her question like these, she didn't want to tell him she was in a foster care system."oh so your parents move a lot"

"you can say that" marley said. 

─────⋆❀⋆─────

it had been half in hour. they both just talked about the most random things. they enjoyed each other presence. noah never got to act the way he did with the girl next to him, he was never really just himself noah in public since he was on a hit tv show he always had to be professional but with marley it was different. 

marley took her phone that was placed beside him and took a picture. "ok ready smile" noah did as she said. she took a picture. "what was that for" marley put the phone away and said "well like you said i travel and move a lot so I think its important to remember things like the people I  meet you know" noah just nodded. 

"let me see" he grabbed the phone and stared taking pictures of her and then with both of them. 

marley didn't know how long she would stay with the jacobs (that dale and mer last name instead of orlando) so she wanted to appreciate the time and remember the people she meet especially noah for some reason. 

 marley looked at her phone to see text messages of brooklyn and dianna telling her to go to meet them at the car. "well it was nice knowing you, I have to go now" marley said. "wait I didn't  get your name" marley just smiled and walked away.

─────⋆❀⋆─────

marley was listening to last friday night by katy perry with the girls on there way to brooklyn house. "last friday night, yeah we danced on table tops, think we took to many shots, think we kissed but i forgot" they sang. 

marley was getting snacks in the kitchen when she decided to looked at the picture she had taken that night. she realized it was the boy she bumped into from earlier that week. she smiled just looking at the photo. she smiled even more wider when she saw the photo of when noah kissed her check.

─────⋆❀⋆─────

welcome to party d o s!

vote & comment