I Have Nothing To Lose...

Start from the beginning

Guess who is the person🤔🤔

Cmon peeps guess karo🤔🤔....

Do do😊😊😊 U are near...

Ok let me tell u ....

Seeing the person Manik spoke rudely....

Manik: What the hell are u doing here?????

Person: Came to meet you my boy..

Manik:(disguisted face) Oh plz Niyonika come to the point and tell me why are u here...

(*Ya ya She is Manik's mother Nyonika Malhotra*)....

Nyo: Aww Manik ok I'll come to the point I have heard that Dhruv and Alia are getting married....

Manik: Nothing new u have ur spy's everywhere naa..

Nyo:(smirked) Well Well Well Manik M YOUR mother how do u expect some low class work from me...

Manik: Ya ya I know. So what's the point coz m sure that u are not here to give them your blessings ryt..

Nyo: That confirms u are my son only.. Ok so coming to the point m here bcoz u would know right that Malhotra's have opened a new business of Resorts and Palaces so I want u to held each and every function of their wedding there only...

Manik: And why do u think that I will agree to u..

Nyo: Well Manik u had to my son... Until or unless ilu wants any kind of hurdle in the wedding...

Manik:(fumeing) Listen Nyonika don't I repeat don't u dare to do anything which raise any problems in My friends wedding then I swear I will forgot that u actually are My Mother who had given birth to me..

Nyo: No Manik I will not create any problems dear u just agree to me and then everything will go smoothly.

Manik: Just leave..

Nyo: So that means u are denying to the offer...

Manik:(irritated) Listen Niyonika this my work place we will discuss this later so just move...

Nyonika didn't said anything else and moved out of his cabin. After closing the door she turned around to see Nandini standing there looking at her...

Nyonika (attitude) What?? Why are u staring at me. Do your work..

Saying this she passed over her when suddenly stopped in her tracks listening her.

Nandu: How much u will act Mam and till when???

Nyonika looked at her with surprised written on her face. But she being the mother of Manik Malhotra spoke rudely...

Nyonika : Listen what the hell are u speaking and what acting haan... Just mind ur own business otherwise your boss will not take a minute to fire you.. 

Nandu:(smiled). Am not afraid to lose my job mam infact I have nothing to lose. But u are scared to lose your everything that's why this acting naa...

Nyonika: What are u speaking ..

Nandu: You exactly know Mam what I am speaking... (Sighed) Mam I'll not say anything but ya will surely give u an advise by doing these things and by acting all this you are just making the whole matter worse. Just try to resolve it with Love Mam before it's too late...

Saying this Nandu entered in Manik's cabin after giving a smile to Nyo while she was standing there with surprised look on her face...

Nandini enters in the cabin wished him a good morning and read the whole schedule..

Nandu: (formally) Good Morning Sir. Sir u have a meeting with Mr. Shah and company at 11 and then a meeting with Singh's regarding project over lunch and then u are free sir. Anything else sir...

Manik was looking towards her with different emotions in his eyes normally when she comes in his cabin she always greet him with a smiie and her tone would never be this formal bit today smthg was different which he didn't liked...His thoughts got broke when Nandu asked him that can she leave and he nodded his head in yes...

After taking his permission Nandini moved out of his cabin while Manik was feeling something different in her behaviour.

Manik: What happened to her?? Why she is behaving like this too much formal which she never did .(then his mind travelled back to yesterday incidents) Manik what else u expect from her. Ofcourse even their was no mistake of yours you still behaved so rudely with her. And after all this what you expect that she will come running and give her million dollar smile to me stupid.. (restless) But why m wishing for her smile. Why I wanna see her smile???? Godddddd this Nyonika  had done all this. Manik c'mon concentrate on your work..... Yesssss....

And with this with a bad mood he start working. And soon the whole day passed and he didnt for once saw Nandini smiling which made him more restless... Around 5 when he was all free he over out of his cabin to go home when his eyes fell on Nandini's cabin through the galas door and what he saw was enough to shake him to the core. The scene which he never even dreamt to see in his life......

••••••••••••

Cliffhanger 😁😁😁

I know quite a Hort update but ppz do manage. 

So tell me how was the update????

?/10 🤔🤔🤔

Dhrulya's wedding on the way Ofcourse with MaNan on the track excited...😊😊

What do you think about Nyonika and Nandini convo ???

What are Manik's feelings??

And the main question What did Manik saw in Nandini' cabin which shook him🤔🤔🤔.....

Keep guessing am waiting for the reviews.....

And there is a good news for you all Tomorrow is My Birthday and since m at home now in India so there are 99% chances for you all to get an update which will have lots of MaNan with something very interesting but for that I want A veryyyy nice response.... So all the best and Happy birthday to me...........😇😇😇

Till then take care...

Bye....

Diya 💝